This site is currently read-only as we are migrating to Oracle Forums for an improved community experience. You will not be able to initiate activity until January 31st, when you will be able to use this site as normal.

Forum Stats

• 3,890,810 Users
  • 2,269,649 Discussions
  • 7,916,821 Comments

Discussions

Autogenerating pages from a template

User_UJNVB
User_UJNVB Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon
edited Jun 15, 2022 3:21PM in DevOps Discussions

I'm creating an ad-hoc report/chart creation tool that allows the user to create basic reports/charts through a UI and I then generate the SQL. I want to create pages from a template (exported page) and inject the sql into, them all through code.

I have been trying to find some info on this matter and it's not easy to find, the most I've been able to scrape togeather is "wwv_flow_api.id(wwv_flow_id.next_val) " to autogen ID's and then the "apex_application_install" package to init before importing the page. My problem now is that I'm not sure how I should be using the "apex_application_install" package to init all the right variables that allow me to just run the modified page export without problems, currently I just get this error "ORA-20001: Application ID and current security group ID are not consistent."