Forum Stats

• 3,872,125 Users
  • 2,266,392 Discussions
  • 7,911,052 Comments

Discussions

Hiding IG Column Names

User_CVRJ3
User_CVRJ3 Member Posts: 5 Blue Ribbon

I am relatively new to Apex and have run into a challenge.

We are using Apex 22.1.

I have several interactive grids on a page and I need to hide the column headings for a couple. Just have the grid with no row containing the column names. I have searched and tried several things and have not managed.

Secondly, how do I Bold the text in the Header Text for an interactive grid?

Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Hamza Al-abbasi
    Hamza Al-abbasi Member Posts: 770 Bronze Crown
    edited Jul 7, 2022 9:59AM Answer ✓

I have several interactive grids on a page and I need to hide the column headings for a couple.

What are the business requirement that require this strange requirement ?

Anyway, you can give these columns a Static Id from column attributes and then you can refer them using Java Script as following :

$("#[COLUMN_STATIC_ID]_HDR").text("");

In Header Text :

<strong>Your Header Text</strong>

Answers

• Hamza Al-abbasi
    Hamza Al-abbasi Member Posts: 770 Bronze Crown
    edited Jul 7, 2022 9:59AM Answer ✓

I have several interactive grids on a page and I need to hide the column headings for a couple.

What are the business requirement that require this strange requirement ?

Anyway, you can give these columns a Static Id from column attributes and then you can refer them using Java Script as following :

$("#[COLUMN_STATIC_ID]_HDR").text("");

In Header Text :

<strong>Your Header Text</strong>

• User_CVRJ3
    User_CVRJ3 Member Posts: 5 Blue Ribbon

@Hamza Al-abbasi Thank you ... This was a great help. The client has a lot of spreadsheets that they want to displayed in APEX. They want the formatting to be the same with some fields editable. As the data sits in multiple tables, I have had to use several grids to make it look similar, resulting in the column names being displayed for each grid.

Appreciate your help.