Forum Stats

• 3,838,564 Users
  • 2,262,383 Discussions
  • 7,900,687 Comments

Discussions

REP-52251: The output of job ID cannot be retrieved. REP-51026: No output is generated

Ahmed
Ahmed Member Posts: 474 Bronze Badge
edited Jul 21, 2022 2:30PM in Reports

Hi Experts,

Windows 10 / Oracle Database 12c 12.2 / Oracle Forms/weblogic 12c 12.2

I followed the below link to start to report server:

Creating and Starting a Standalone Reports Server in 12c (oracle.com)

all the steps have done successfully when I try to start the report Server

C. Start / Stop the standalone reports server (as shown in above link)

startComponent.cmd [Reports Server Name]

it asked me

Please enter Node Manager Password:

after entered password returning the below error

Connecting to Node Manager ...
<Jul 21, 2022 4:14:45 AM PDT> <Info> <Security> <BEA-090905> <Disabling the CryptoJ JCE Provider self-integrity check for better startup performance. To enable this check, specify -Dweblogic.security.allowCryptoJDefaultJCEVerification=true.>
<Jul 21, 2022 4:14:45 AM PDT> <Info> <Security> <BEA-090906> <Changing the default Random Number Generator in RSA CryptoJ from ECDRBG128 to HMACDRBG. To disable this change, specify -Dweblogic.security.allowCryptoJDefaultPRNG=true.>
<Jul 21, 2022 4:14:45 AM PDT> <Info> <Security> <BEA-090909> <Using the configured custom SSL Hostname Verifier implementation: weblogic.security.utils.SSLWLSHostnameVerifier$NullHostnameVerifier.>
This Exception occurred at Thu Jul 21 04:14:46 PDT 2022.
weblogic.nodemanager.NMException: Received error message from Node Manager Server: [Access to domain 'base_domain' for user '1vRLurm903' denied]. Please check Node Manager log for details.
Error: Error occurred while performing nmConnect : Cannot connect to Node Manager. : Received error message from Node Manager Server: [Access to domain 'base_domain' for user '1vRLurm903' denied]. Please check Node Manager log for details. 

One thing I noticed that I have changed the node manager user name weblogic and password weblogic1 but in above error message it is showing different user name like 1vRLurm903

when I try to Call Report from from 12c , it also gives me error

REP-52251: The output of job ID 8 requested on Thu Jul 21 04:25:38 PDT 2022 cannot be retrieved.<P>REP-51026: No output is generated for job 8.

could you please guide me what is issue in report server or in settings?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answers

Answers

• Suresh Sangaran-Oracle
    Suresh Sangaran-Oracle Member Posts: 317 Employee

Hi,

During configuration, if you haven't explicitly defined nodemanager username and password. The config script creates a random username and password as part of security for nodemanager.

Nodemanager username and password is stored in config.xml

<node-manager-username>nodemgr</node-manager-username>
    <node-manager-password-encrypted>EncryptedPassword</node-manager-password-encrypted>

To your issue, If you have changed the nodemanager username and password ensure it is reflecting in the config.xml file. I would recommend resetting the nodemanager password from Admin Console. See below document Starting Standalone Report Server error: Node Manager Server:[Access To Domain 'DOMAIN_NAME' For User '<username>' Denied] (Doc ID 2866934.1)

Once the password is reset, start the Standalone Report server and ensure it is "RUNNING" mode.

You can verify this by running below command and you should see the Report Server is published to the network

or use the below URL to verify the Server status.

DOMAIN_HOME\reports\bin\rwdiag.bat -findall
    OR
    HTTP://<hostname>:<wls_reports_port>/reports/rwservlet/getserverinfo?server=<Reports Server Name>

Now you may try to submit the report and check if that works.

Thanks,

Suresh

• Ahmed

Dear Suresh,

Thank you for your reply.

During Installation I defined manually node manager user and password like mentioned in my above post (user name weblogic and password weblogic1 ) and already changed username and password form Admin console and verified 3 times after logout.

unfortunately unable to start the report server.

• Ahmed

Thank you ,

I again installed all the oracles and at the time of configuration (run config command) under the Templates tab I just uncheck the Oracle forms Application Deployment Services (FADS).

now the command startComponent.cmd [Reports Server Name] is working, and successfully started report server.

But My issue still not resolved showing the error

REP-52251: The output of job ID 2 requested on Sat Jul 23 03:17:48 PDT 2022 cannot be retrieved.<P>REP-51026: No output is generated for job 2.

• Suresh Sangaran-Oracle
    Suresh Sangaran-Oracle Member Posts: 317 Employee
    Answer ✓

Use the below document to download test.rdf and place the file in the REPORTS_PATH.

How to Deploy a test.rdf Report in a 12c New Reports Environment (Doc ID 2279841.1)

Run the below URL and update if you still see REP-51026 error.

HTTP://<hostname>:<9002>/reports/rwservlet?server=<standalone_report_server_name>&report=test.rdf&destype=cache&desformat=pdf

Thanks, Suresh

• Ahmed

Thank you Suresh for help, case has been closed.