• 2,262,245 Discussions
  • 7,900,240 Comments

Discussions

image is not displaying while moving cursor to another column in oracle forms

User_AWHMX
User_AWHMX Member Posts: 30 Blue Ribbon
edited Aug 2, 2022 2:09PM in Forms

Hai All,

In oracle forms I want to display the image after scanning item but when i move cursor to up and down image is not updating based on my selection. When i scan a item it will show but when i move the cursor then for all items its showing one image only. As per below image 3 items are having images and when i scan immediately it will show the image and when i move from 11st item to 2nd or 3rd still it will show the single image only. can someone help me to fix this.

Answers

• Michael Ferrante-Oracle
    Michael Ferrante-Oracle Senior Principal Product Manager USMember Posts: 7,294 Employee
    edited Aug 2, 2022 2:50PM

If the image item is a database item AND is in the same block with the records then as you navigate to other records the image will change to the corresponding record. If you are populating the image item in a different manner then you would have to manually handle changing it when appropriate.

Michael Ferrante

Senior Principal Product Manager

Oracle

Twitter: @OracleFormsPM

• User_AWHMX
    User_AWHMX Member Posts: 30 Blue Ribbon

Hai Mr. Michael,

Thanks for your reply. Its stored in database as a blob file and its not populating as a database image. through the package i am populating that. how to do that when i navigate to another item.