ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_TCP", line 17
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_TCP", line 267
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_SMTP", line 161
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_SMTP", line 197
ORA-06512: at "APPS.03-AUG-2022 06:31:35

Answers

• BluShadow
    BluShadow Member, Moderator Posts: 42,138 Red Diamond

The error is in your code, or the way you're running it.

As you've shown us no code, we can't help with where exactly that is, or why. Can you fix things you cannot see?

Please post the details of your code and how you are running this "request group" so that people can help you. Also bear in mind that this is the SQL and PL/SQL forum so focuses on those languages, and not any specific product, so "request group" in this context could mean anything. If it relates to a particular Oracle product, then let us know what that is. You may be referring to a request group in Oracle E-Business Suite, for example, but how do we know? (and there is a dedicated E-Business Suite (EBS) forum on the community too)

• User_CBPZ4
    User_CBPZ4 Member Posts: 5 Green Ribbon
    edited Aug 4, 2022 7:26AM

XXLM_TSA_PRC

Error in processing control. ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+

End of log messages from FND_FILE

-------+

No completion options were requested.

Output file size: 

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+

APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 20100 in close_user_handles

Cause: close_user_handles failed due to ORA-20100: File creation for FND_FILE failed.

Cause: The file handle for file l9185177.tmp is invalid.

Action: Refer to previous error message for exact cause. (TEMP_DIR=/u02/ebspr/tmp)

ORA-06512: at "APPS.FND_FILE", line 552

ORA-06512: a.

The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error was: begin fnd_file.close; end; and was executed from the file &ERRFILE.

Concurrent request completed

• BluShadow
    edited Aug 4, 2022 7:29AM

Still can't see actual code, but it looks like you're trying to close a file handle that either hasn't been opened, failed to open, or has already been closed by other code somewhere.

Edit: if it's a case that the code won't know if the file handle is open or not, then it could execute the close statement inside a separate execution block with an exception handler to just log/ignore the exception and carry on. Though I'd question why the design of the code leaves it in a state where it's unknown if the file is open or not.

• User_CBPZ4

actually I am adding one more cursor to previous code but that UTL file is not able to generate its through error which I already shared the log file

• Solomon Yakobson
    Solomon Yakobson Member Posts: 19,608 Red Diamond

Based on FND_FILE it is EBS, so you need to post it in EBS place (if such exists).

SY.

• BluShadow

So, you had some code already (which I presume was working without error) and you've added some more code to it, and now you're getting an error.

The problem is either in the code you added, or how you've added it to the old code... but...

As we STILL can't see your code, the problem is still out there in the ether somewhere. I'll reiterate (and then go and do something worthwhile) that we CANNOT fix code we cannot see.

• User_CBPZ4

can i post code means it not right thats why i am not shared code here

• BluShadow
  • BluShadow

Note also: if you have E-Business suite then you should also have Oracle support (support directly with Oracle), so you should raise a ticket with them via the MOS site (support.oracle.com)

• User_CBPZ4

i dont have access to raise that ticket because i am not in to that project