Forum Stats

• 3,838,560 Users
  • 2,262,382 Discussions
  • 7,900,688 Comments

Discussions

Difference inlayout between APEX 21 and 22 ?

Dernbauer
Dernbauer Member Posts: 105 Red Ribbon

Hi

I createt an account at the cloud to develop something in APEX Product Build is 22.1.2

And I have my Apex at Home Product Buld is 21.2.0

Now in the CLAUD ( 22.1.2), I miss the "Start New Row";"Row CSS Classes";"Column";"Column Span";"Label Column Span";"Column CSS Classes";"Column Attributes" attributes.

Any Ideas ?

Thank y

Answers

• fac586
    fac586 Senior Technical Architect Member Posts: 21,101 Red Diamond

I createt an account at the cloud to develop something in APEX Product Build is 22.1.2

"Cloud" is an imprecise term. Always state exactly which service you are using.

Now in the CLAUD ( 22.1.2), I miss the "Start New Row";"Row CSS Classes";"Column";"Column Span";"Label Column Span";"Column CSS Classes";"Column Attributes" attributes.

Please post the following information (or create a demonstration in a shared workspace on apex.oracle.com):

• Theme version used (Go to Shared Components > Theme > Universal Theme - 42; scroll to the bottom of the page and the version number is at the end of the File Prefix property)
    • Page mode
    • Page template (if Theme Default then go to Shared Components > Theme > Universal Theme - 42 and identify the default template in the Component Defaults)
    • Region type
    • Region position
    • Region template
    • Region template options

Post this information as text, not screenshots.

• Dernbauer
    Dernbauer Member Posts: 105 Red Ribbon

Hi fac586

I use this service:

"https://fl4wodl1zqd9czl-flwqm189di0j3a2m.adb.eu-zurich-1.oraclecloudapps.com/ords/f?p=4500:1000:15558654372922:::::"

File Prefix is #APEX_FILES#themes/theme_42/22.1/

Region Type is ... the wrong one, thank you ;-)