Forum Stats

• 3,724,384 Users
  • 2,244,742 Discussions
  • 7,850,985 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Internal error code, arguments : [17182], [185212224], [], [], [], [], [],

420827 Member Posts: 178
Hello,
My oracle server has an internal error code , arguments : [17182], [185212224], [], [], [], [], [], [] when i run a decode function from an oracle client. I use an Oracle 8.1.7.0 on Windows 2000 server. I searched solutions in the net but nothing. Does anybody could help me to solve this problem.

Need your help,

Below the output of my oracle trace

Many thanks.

ksedmp: internal or fatal error
ORA-00600: code erreur interne, arguments : [17182], [185212224], [], [], [], [], [], []
Current SQL statement for this session:
SELECT ALL decode(FSQ_FORMATIONS.FRMT_TYPE,:"SYS_B_00",:"SYS_B_01",:"SYS_B_02",:"SYS_B_03",:"SYS_B_04",:"SYS_B_05",:"SYS_B_06",:"SYS_B_07",:"SYS_B_08",:"SYS_B_09",:"SYS_B_10",:"SYS_B_11",:"SYS_B_12",:"SYS_B_13",:"SYS_B_14",:"SYS_B_15" ,
:"SYS_B_16",:"SYS_B_17",:"SYS_B_18",:"SYS_B_19"),
decode (FSQ_FORMATIONS.FRMT_TYPE,:"SYS_B_20",:"SYS_B_21" ,:"SYS_B_22",:"SYS_B_23",:"SYS_B_24",:"SYS_B_25",:"SYS_B_26",:"SYS_B_27",:"SYS_B_28",:"SYS_B_29",:"SYS_B_30",:"SYS_B_31",:"SYS_B_32",:"SYS_B_33",:"SYS_B_34",:"SYS_B_35",:"SYS_B_36",:"SYS_B_37",:"SYS_B_38",:"SYS_B_39") type,
decode (FSQ_FORMATIONS.FRMT_TYPE,:"SYS_B_40",:"SYS_B_41" ,:"SYS_B_42") type_long,
FSQ_DOCUMENTS.DOC_REF,
FSQ_DOCUMENTS.DOC_INTITULE,
FSQ_FORMATIONS.SERVICE_CODE,
VFSQ_QRH_ORG_SERVICES.SERVICE_LIBELLE,
FSQ_FORMATIONS.AGENT_MATRICULE,
VFSQ_QRH_FIP_AGENTS.AGENT_NOM,
VFSQ_QRH_FIP_AGENTS.AGENT_PRENOM,
FSQ_AGENT_POSTES.POSTE_CODE,
FSQ_POSTES.POSTE_LIBELLE,
FSQ_FORMATIONS.FRMT_REELLE_DATE_DEBUT,
FSQ_ANIMATEURS.ANIM_NOM||:"SYS_B_43"|| FSQ_ANIMATEURS.ANIM_PRENOMS,
fsq_doc_indices.doc_indice doc_indice_actuel,
fsq_doc_indices.doc_indice_date doc_indice_date_actuel
FROM FSQ_DOCUMENTS,
FSQ_FORMATIONS,
VFSQ_QRH_FIP_AGENTS,
VFSQ_QRH_ORG_SERVICES,
FSQ_AGENT_POSTES,
FSQ_POSTES,FSQ_ANIMATEURS,
fsq_doc_indices
WHERE ( ( FSQ_FORMATIONS.DOC_REF = FSQ_DOCUMENTS.DOC_REF ) AND ( FSQ_FORMATIONS.SERVICE_CODE = VFSQ_QRH_ORG_SERVICES.SERVICE_CODE ) AND ( FSQ_FORMATIONS.AGENT_MATRICULE = VFSQ_QRH_FIP_AGENTS.AGENT_MATRICULE ) AND ( FSQ_FORMATIONS.AGENT_MATRICULE = FSQ_AGENT_POSTES.AGENT_MATRICULE AND FSQ_FORMATIONS.SITE_CODE = FSQ_AGENT_POSTES.SITE_CODE AND FSQ_FORMATIONS.STE_CODE = FSQ_AGENT_POSTES.STE_CODE ) AND ( FSQ_AGENT_POSTES.POSTE_CODE = FSQ_POSTES.POSTE_CODE ) ) AND FSQ_FORMATIONS.DOC_REF <> :"SYS_B_44" AND FSQ_FORMATIONS.ANIM_ID = FSQ_ANIMATEURS.ANIM_ID (+) AND FSQ_FORMATIONS.FRMT_AGENT_CONCERNE = :"SYS_B_45" AND FSQ_FORMATIONS.DOC_REF = : p_doc AND FSQ_FORMATIONS.DOC_INDICE = : p_indice AND FSQ_FORMATIONS.FRMT_REALISEE like decode ( : p_realisee , :"SYS_B_46" , :"SYS_B_47" , :"SYS_B_48" , :"SYS_B_49" , :"SYS_B_50" , :"SYS_B_51" ) and FSQ_FORMATIONS.service_code = substr ( : p_service , :"SYS_B_52" , instr ( : p_service , :"SYS_B_53" ) - :"SYS_B_54" ) and fsq_documents.doc_ref = fsq_doc_indices.doc_ref and fsq_formations.doc_ref = fsq_documents.doc_ref and fsq_doc_indices.DOC_INDICE = : p_indice GROUP BY fsq_doc_indices.doc_indice , fsq_doc_indices.doc_indice_date , FSQ_FORMATIONS.FRMT_TYPE , FSQ_FORMATIONS.SERVICE_CODE , VFSQ_QRH_ORG_SERVICES.SERVICE_LIBELLE , FSQ_FORMATIONS.AGENT_MATRICULE , VFSQ_QRH_FIP_AGENTS.AGENT_NOM , VFSQ_QRH_FIP_AGENTS.AGENT_PRENOM , FSQ_AGENT_POSTES.POSTE_CODE , FSQ_POSTES.POSTE_LIBELLE , FSQ_FORMATIONS.FRMT_REELLE_DATE_DEBUT , FSQ_ANIMATEURS.ANIM_NOM , FSQ_ANIMATEURS.ANIM_PRENOMS , FSQ_DOCUMENTS.DOC_REF , FSQ_DOCUMENTS.DOC_INTITULE ORDER BY :"SYS_B_55" ASC,:"SYS_B_56" ASC,:"SYS_B_57" ASC,:"SYS_B_58" ASC,:"SYS_B_59" ASC,:"SYS_B_60" ASC , VFSQ_QRH_ORG_SERVICES.SERVICE_LIBELLE ASC
----- Call Stack Trace -----
calling call entry argument values in hex
location type point (? means dubious value)
-------------------- -------- -------------------- ----------------------------

Comments

• Mohammed Taj
    Mohammed Taj Member Posts: 3,356
    Hi,

if you have metalink access check .
    metalink note
    http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/showdoc?db=NOT&id=2912559.8

regards
    Taj
    Hi it's me,

-->>if you have metalink access check .
    -->>http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/showdoc?db=NOT&id=2912559.8

I have no metalink access, could you post me this note please.

Many thanks

regards
    Raistarevo
    530897 Member Posts: 3,255
    Hi it's me,

-->>if you have metalink access check .
    -->>http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/showdoc?
    db=NOT&id=2912559.8

I have no metalink access, could you post me this
    note please.
    If M. Taj or any one else with access to Metalink were to post the note, they would be in violation of their support agreement. This note in particular deals with ORA-00600 [17182] with XDB and is fixed in 9.2.0.5 and 10g R1.
    Ok thanks for all.

Raitsarevo
    427492 Member Posts: 1,588
    DESCRIPTION:

Oracle has detected that the magic number in a memory chunk header has been
    overwritten.

This is a heap (in memory) corruption and there is no underlying data
    corruption.

The error may occur in the one of the process specific heaps
    (the Call heap, PGA heap, or session heap) or in the shared heap (SGA).

FUNCTIONALITY:
    HEAP MANAGEMENT

IMPACT:
    PROCESS FAILURE
    MEMORY CORRUPTION, POSSIBLE INSTANCE FAILURE.
    NON DATA CORRUPTIVE - No underlying data corruption.
This discussion has been closed.