Forum Stats

• 3,873,841 Users
  • 2,266,617 Discussions
  • 7,911,644 Comments

Discussions

WWV_FLOW package

646054 Member Posts: 77
edited Sep 4, 2008 2:52AM in APEX Discussions
I want to read about WWV_FLOW Package. Can anybody suggest good article for this.. Any help is appreciated.

Thank You.
Regards.
Ashif nataliya.

Actually I was looking for WWV_FLOW.g_excel_format. Can Anybody help?

Edited by: Ashif Nataliya on Sep 3, 2008 10:27 PM
Tagged:

Answers

edited Sep 4, 2008 2:52AM
    I am waiting for answer. Please help me if you know. I checked in Google, but I did not get answer.
  • Arie Geller
    Arie Geller Member Posts: 4,186 Gold Trophy
    Hello Nataliya,

>> Is no body in forum who can help on this topic? I am waiting for answer …

You really have to give us a chance, and have some more patients. Trust me, if people on the forum can help you, they’ll do so, without you rushing them.

And to the point …

>> Actually I was looking for WWV_FLOW.g_excel_format …

This is actually an undocumented feature, so I don’t believe you can find anything official about it. However, there are several threads on the subject, and about conditional export to Excel, on this forum, like the following - 675377 . If this one doesn’t help, just search the forum for the other threads.

Regards,
    Arie.
    Arie Geller
    edited Sep 4, 2008 2:10AM
    Hi Arie,

Thanks for your reply. I will look on that..

One more doubt I have...

+>> This is actually an undocumented feature+

If something is undocumented, then How would people learn about it, I mean, I read this feature from ..

http://apex.oracle.com/pls/otn/f?p=666666:4:2720258052642156

then how this person learned about it. I am new to apex. There must be some way to learn about features of apex. I read WWV_FLOW.g_excel_format. I tried my best to understand it but I did not get. I suppose, There must be lots of thing like this in apex. then how to learn about it? I mean there must be some way to know from utilities. or from internel tables.. or something...

Please help me if you know..

Thanks.

Edited by: Ashif Nataliya on Sep 3, 2008 11:02 PM
This discussion has been closed.
developers