• 3,826,405 Users
  • 2,260,641 Discussions
  • 7,896,932 Comments

Discussions

Changes in RowImpl

640173 Member Posts: 6
edited Sep 10, 2008 7:37AM in JDeveloper and ADF
Hi all,

I did some changes in getter and setter of RowImpl. But when i'm running the code in debuger mode, the getter and setters are not called up even though the break points are marked on getter and setters.

Please suggest me what to do?

MK
[email protected]
Tagged:

Answers

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,457 Red Diamond
    Come on, how should we help with the information you gave?

My car is not running even if I try to start it. Can you help?

What jdev version you are using? post the code of you getter and setter methods.

remove all casses folders in you application folder and do a rebuild of all projects in the application workspace.

Timo
    640173 Member Posts: 6
    hi,

I'm using 10.1.3 version.
    I had to do some changes on the already existing screen. I added the attributes through SQL query. As i had to put some checks on these value before render it, so i put these validation on getters and setter. But i am not able to digest that the variable i made are not get debuged even debugger point is marked.
    BUT older variable get debugger execution.

Please help me.
  • Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,457 Red Diamond
    Hi,
    try setting the breakpoint to line of code which is called by an other variable (i.e. setAttrInvokeAccessor in the VO or EO).
    If you hit the breakpoint there, check what happens if you tab out of your input filed.

Sometimes it helps to delete the classes folder in the model project and viewcontroler project to get a clean rebuild.

Timo
This discussion has been closed.