Forum Stats

• 3,838,112 Users
  • 2,262,333 Discussions
  • 7,900,511 Comments

Discussions

After deploy I get An exception occurred while registering the MBean null

473090 Member Posts: 5
Hi,

I use Jdeveloper 11.1.1.0.0 and WebLogicServer 10gR3.

When I run the ADF-Application from JDev via internal WLS, the application runs properly (even the database connection with oracle thin driver).

I have successfully generated the data source (test with select 1 from dual also ok) on an external WLS.

But when I deploy from JDev directly to the external WLS the following message is generated on the Server:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Registered more than one instance with the same objectName : com.bea:ServerRuntime=AdminServer,Name=tls-bob,Type=ApplicationRuntime new:[email protected] existing [email protected]
at weblogic.management.jmx.ObjectNameManagerBase.registerObject(ObjectNameManagerBase.java:168)
at weblogic.management.mbeanservers.internal.WLSObjectNameManager.lookupObjectName(WLSObjectNameManager.java:131)
at weblogic.management.jmx.modelmbean.WLSModelMBeanFactory.registerWLSModelMBean(WLSModelMBeanFactory.java:87)
at weblogic.management.mbeanservers.internal.RuntimeMBeanAgent$1.registered(RuntimeMBeanAgent.java:104)
at weblogic.management.provider.core.RegistrationManagerBase.invokeRegistrationHandlers(RegistrationManagerBase.java:180)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
with two further similar messages.

When I run the application the login-mask for database appears correctly in the browser, but when I start the login the following messages are generated on the server:

16.10.2008 10:11:02 oracle.adfinternal.controller.faces.lifecycle.JSFLifecycleImpl setLifecycleContextBuilder
WARNUNG: ADFc: Implementierung der ADF-Seitengnltigkeitsdauer wird durch "oracle.adfinternal.controller.application.model.JSFDataBindingLifecycleContextBuilder" ersetzt.
16.10.2008 10:11:03 oracle.adfinternal.controller.util.model.AdfmInterface initialize
INFO: ADFc: BindingContext ist vorhanden, ADFm-APIs werden fnr DataControlFrames verwendet.
16.10.2008 10:11:03 oracle.adfinternal.controller.metadata.provider.MdsMetadataResourceProvider <init>
INFO: ADFc: Caching von MDS-Metadatenressourcen durch Controller AKTIVIERT.
16.10.2008 10:11:03 oracle.adf.controller.internal.metadata.MetadataService$Bootstrap add
INFO: ADFc: Bootstrap-Metadaten werden aus '/WEB-INF/adfc-config.xml' geladen.
16.10.2008 10:11:19 oracle.adf.share.security.providers.jps.CSFCredentialStore fetchCredential
WARNUNG: Unable to locate the credential for key tls-bob in D:\oracle\bea\user_projects\domains\TEST\config\oracle.
16.10.2008 10:11:19 oracle.adf.share.jndi.ReferenceStoreHelper throwPartialResultException
WARNUNG: Incomplete connection information
16.10.2008 10:11:24 com.sun.faces.application.ActionListenerImpl processAction
SCHWERWIEGEND: java.lang.NullPointerException
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.MethodExpressionMethodBinding.invoke(MethodExpressionMethodBinding.java:51)
at com.sun.faces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:102)
at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXCommand.broadcast(UIXCommand.java:190)
at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent$1.run(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:70)
at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent._processPhase(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:274)
at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent.broadcast(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:74)
at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent$1.run(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:70)
at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent._processPhase(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:274)
at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent.broadcast(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:74)

Same problem happends, when deploying the ear-file manually from jdev.

Thanks in advance!
Oliver
Tagged:

Answers

This discussion has been closed.