• 3,838,105 Users
  • 2,262,332 Discussions
  • 7,900,506 Comments

Discussions

After deploy I get <An exception occurred while registering the MBean null>

473090 Member Posts: 5
edited Oct 17, 2008 3:52AM in JDeveloper and ADF
Hi,

I use Jdeveloper 11.1.1.0.0 and WebLogicServer 10gR3.

When I run the ADF-Application from JDev via internal WLS, the application runs properly (even the database connection with oracle thin driver).

I have successfully generated the data source (test with select 1 from dual also ok) on an external WLS.

But when I deploy from JDev directly to the external WLS the following message is generated on the Server:

<16.10.2008 10:30 Uhr CEST> <Error> <JMX> <BEA-149500> <An exception occurred while registering the MBean null.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Registered more than one instance with the same objectName : com.bea:ServerRuntime=AdminServer,Name=tls-bob,Type=ApplicationRuntime new:[email protected] existing [email protected]
at weblogic.management.jmx.ObjectNameManagerBase.registerObject(ObjectNameManagerBase.java:168)
at weblogic.management.mbeanservers.internal.WLSObjectNameManager.lookupObjectName(WLSObjectNameManager.java:131)
at weblogic.management.jmx.modelmbean.WLSModelMBeanFactory.registerWLSModelMBean(WLSModelMBeanFactory.java:87)
at weblogic.management.mbeanservers.internal.RuntimeMBeanAgent$1.registered(RuntimeMBeanAgent.java:104)
at weblogic.management.provider.core.RegistrationManagerBase.invokeRegistrationHandlers(RegistrationManagerBase.java:180)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
with two further similar messages.

When I run the application the login-mask for database appears correctly in the browser, but when I start the login the following messages are generated on the server:

16.10.2008 10:11:02 oracle.adfinternal.controller.faces.lifecycle.JSFLifecycleImpl setLifecycleContextBuilder
WARNUNG: ADFc: Implementierung der ADF-Seitengnltigkeitsdauer wird durch "oracle.adfinternal.controller.application.model.JSFDataBindingLifecycleContextBuilder" ersetzt.
16.10.2008 10:11:03 oracle.adfinternal.controller.util.model.AdfmInterface initialize
INFO: ADFc: BindingContext ist vorhanden, ADFm-APIs werden fnr DataControlFrames verwendet.
16.10.2008 10:11:03 oracle.adfinternal.controller.metadata.provider.MdsMetadataResourceProvider <init>
INFO: ADFc: Caching von MDS-Metadatenressourcen durch Controller AKTIVIERT.
16.10.2008 10:11:03 oracle.adf.controller.internal.metadata.MetadataService$Bootstrap add
INFO: ADFc: Bootstrap-Metadaten werden aus '/WEB-INF/adfc-config.xml' geladen.
16.10.2008 10:11:19 oracle.adf.share.security.providers.jps.CSFCredentialStore fetchCredential
WARNUNG: Unable to locate the credential for key tls-bob in D:\oracle\bea\user_projects\domains\TEST\config\oracle.
16.10.2008 10:11:19 oracle.adf.share.jndi.ReferenceStoreHelper throwPartialResultException
WARNUNG: Incomplete connection information
16.10.2008 10:11:24 com.sun.faces.application.ActionListenerImpl processAction
SCHWERWIEGEND: java.lang.NullPointerException
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.MethodExpressionMethodBinding.invoke(MethodExpressionMethodBinding.java:51)
at com.sun.faces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:102)
at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXCommand.broadcast(UIXCommand.java:190)
at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent$1.run(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:70)
at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent._processPhase(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:274)
at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent.broadcast(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:74)
at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent$1.run(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:70)
at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent._processPhase(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:274)
at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent.broadcast(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:74)

Same problem happends, when deploying the ear-file manually from jdev.

Thanks in advance!
Oliver

Edited by: user470087 on Oct 16, 2008 11:24 AM

Answers

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,576 Red Diamond
    Hi,
    I never had this exact exception but to my knowledge your find more info in the full stack trace. The full stack trace has the bundled exceptions too which are the cause of the trouble in all cases I saw.
    Sometimes it helps to turn jbo.debugoutput on.

Timo
    Timo Hahn
    473090 Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

Thank you Timo. This debug option is helpfull.

But one solution was to migrate the credentials as described in http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/tips/muench/credmig111100/index.html.

BR
    Oliver
This discussion has been closed.