Forum Stats

• 3,815,470 Users
  • 2,259,033 Discussions
  • 7,893,115 Comments

Discussions

How to Disable popup Windows While playback of script?

679279 Member Posts: 61
edited Feb 5, 2009 4:11AM in QA/Testing
hello,

How to Disable popup Windows While playback of script.i am getting UN/PW window
and I want to disable it while playback.

thanks

Edited by: USoni on Feb 3, 2009 3:41 AM

Answers

• your question is not clear but if this pop-up is recorded as step in script and you want to skip this step.... you can right click on that step click properties - advance - skip in OATS to skip this stpe

you can also explore admin - dialog manager or authentication manager based on your need
    hi ashish

actually my problem is that,I have created a script for some form which requires to connect with server.
    what happen is ,during play back the popup comes and i have to do it manually.it's not creating any problem if i have to just playback the script.

Problem Comes when I have to execute the script in TESTMANAGER,where i am not able to clear POPUP window
    manually and my testcase became Failed.

I have tried with dialog and authentication manager but,did not work.
    I am not able to skip it coz it is not the part of my script,it is general security check for the server.

Thanks
    Umesh
  • Dialog Manage should work
    do you only receive pop-up while running in Test Manager? did you update test manager after updating test script?
    edited Feb 5, 2009 12:12AM
    I dont know why the dialog manager is not working.mebbe i am not doin it properly, and yes I modify the test manager after modify the script..how can i know the exact functionality of dialogmanager?

Edited by: USoni on Feb 4, 2009 9:10 PM
    thanx

It works.
This discussion has been closed.