• 3,826,905 Users
  • 2,260,723 Discussions
  • 7,897,119 Comments

Discussions

How to position a button in Calendar?

Rbutial-Oracle
Rbutial-Oracle Member Posts: 4
edited Sep 3, 2009 2:57PM in APEX Discussions
By default in a Calendar Region template, the #PREVIOUS# or #NEXT# regional buttons are on the bottom of the Calendar Region. What I want to do is move these button next to the Month Title.

For example, #PREVIOUS# September 2009 #NEXT#.

When I try to position this in the Calendar region, the regional buttons do not show up, but just the character words of "#PREVIOUS# September 2009 #NEXT#".

Here is what I used to add..

<td class="t13MonthTitle" class="t13Button">#PREVIOUS# #IMONTH# #YYYY# #NEXT#</td>

I'm able to move the item buttons in different positions, but not on the Monthly title. It seems the regional buttons can only be position on top or botton of the calendar.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rod
Tagged:

Answers

• ATD
    ATD Member Posts: 11,184
    Hi,

Create a copy of your calendar template, attach this to your calendar and then edit the template. Add in:

&lt;a href="javascript:doSubmit('PREVIOUS')" class="t13Button" &gt;&amp;lt; Previous&lt;/a&gt;

and

&lt;a href="javascript:doSubmit('NEXT')" class="t13Button" &gt;Next &amp;gt;&lt;/a&gt;

wherever you want the buttons to be.

On your page, set a Condition of Never for the two actual buttons.

Andy
  • Rbutial-Oracle
    Rbutial-Oracle Member Posts: 4
    edited Sep 3, 2009 2:52PM
    Andy,

Thanks for the pointers. I replaced the <a> with <inputs> and the buttons are now showing up. You da man.

Rod

Edited by: rbutial on Sep 3, 2009 11:51 AM
  • ATD
    ATD Member Posts: 11,184
    You're welcome, Rod!

Andy
This discussion has been closed.