Forum Stats

• 3,814,509 Users
  • 2,258,879 Discussions
  • 7,892,759 Comments

Discussions

how can i loading an xml document(it is associated with an dtd file) into oracle table through jd

2670915 Member Posts: 2

Hello All,

I kown how insert a xml file(not associated with an dtd file or schama ) into oracle database  through java  already,but when I am trying to insert a large xml file into oracle database through java , i am getting the the error ,please help me to resolve d issue,itz very urgent.

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-31001: the resource handle or the path name "/play.dtd" invalid

ORA-06512: at "SYS.XMLTYPE", line 272

ORA-06512: at line 1

Answers

• I kown how insert a xml file(not associated with an dtd file or schama ) into oracle database  through java  already,but when I am trying to insert a large xml file into oracle database through java , i am getting the the error ,please help me to resolve d issue,itz very urgent.

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-31001: the resource handle or the path name "/play.dtd" invalid
    ORA-06512: at "SYS.XMLTYPE", line 272
    ORA-06512: at line 1

No - NOTHING on the forums is 'very urgent' or 'urgent'. If you have an emergency you need to hire a consultant.

Your question is the equivalent of "help me, my car won't start; why won't my car start".

No one can debug or explain code that they cannot see. That exception can be thrown for a lot of reasons. Maybe the DTD does not exist or does not exist at that location.

This discussion has been closed.