• 7,875,433 Comments

Discussions

Introduce yourself!

Comments

• al_dba87
    al_dba87 Member Posts: 15
    edited Feb 11, 2016 2:32PM

Hi,

I am Oracle Apps DBA with 6 Yrs of experience. Till now I have used (came across) this forum while looking for answers/solutions for issues I faced when googled but now feel I should also participate in this knowledge sharing initiative and share, learn actively by joining this group of wonderful people.

Thanks

Al

• Unknown
    edited Feb 11, 2016 6:34AM

NANDKISHOR ARVIND DHEKANE

541 Budhawar Peth, Kasardevi Dharmashala, Pune: 411002

Email: [email protected], Mobile: +91-9665036399

Passport No : N0501516

COMPETENT MULTIMEDIA PROFESSIONAL

CAREER OBJECTIVE: Secure challenging assignments in Multimedia Industry with a dynamic and leading organization that would help me cultivate and nurture my skills to the fullest with an opportunity to display my talent.

PROFILE AND STRENGTHS

1. Competent and dynamic Multimedia Professional with rich and comprehensive exposure.
    2. Qualified M.Sc.(IT) professional with expertise in various IT related jobs
    3. Focused and hardworking, self motivated with proven capability to meet high-pressure deadlines and coordinate multiple projects with different teams/professionals demonstrated in various freelance assignments handled single independently
    4. Possess extensive practical experience, gained while working on projects as part of professional involvement and freelance association.
    5. Systematic, organized, and dedicated team player with an analytical bent of mind determined to be a part of a growth-oriented organization.

TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY

1. Multimedia Skills:         PHP, CSS., DHTML, CGI Script, JSP, VB.Net, Adobe Gif Animation, Animation  Paintshop, Video Editing, Visual Foxpro Lotus Approach, Lotus Freelance Graphics
    2. Programming Skills:     MySQL, JavaScript, VB script, Visual Basic, C, C++, VC++, Oracle, Core Java, HTML, XML, Microsoft Access, , , DBASE, Pascal, ASP.Net
    3. Operating System: Windows 9x / Me / 2000 / XP and MAC

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS

1. Currently working as Freelance Software Developer handling various projects
    2. Worked as data entry operator from19 March to 6 September 2008 at Logic Enterprises

MAJOR PROJECTS ACCOMPLISHED

Developing-Designing Mobile Radio, Calculator & Notepad

Tools: Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, after effect, Corel Draw and Sound forge.

Team Size: 01

Duration: Aug 2006 till date

Responsibility:  

1. Involved in Instructional design, story boarding, Flash animation, Graphics Designing, etc.

ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

1. M.Sc (IT), 2005

<MKCL

Bachelors of Arts (BA)

Pune University

OTHER COURSES

Trained in DTP, Visual Basic, C, C++, VC++, Oracle, Core Java, HTML, XML, Microsoft Access, PHP, CSS., DHTML, CGI Script, JSP, VB.Net, Adobe Gif Animation, , DBASE, Pascal, ASP.Net, Visual Foxpro,Webpage Design & Development, Hardware & Networking, MS Office, Animation Paintshop, Video Editing.

LANGUAGE SKILLS

English, Hindi and Marathi

Date of Birth                 23rd March 1974

References                   Available Upon Request

Sign

1. N.A. Dhekane
  • snaugle-Oracle
    snaugle-Oracle Member Posts: 98
    edited Feb 11, 2016 2:48PM

Hi @al_bda87! Welcome to the community!

• Orcl_Soothsayer
    Orcl_Soothsayer Member Posts: 14
    edited Feb 15, 2016 12:03PM

Hello, my name is Arthur and I am a French speaking,

I recently started developing an application with JDeveloper and ADF. So whenever I was faced with a difficulty, a search on google always brought me to this forum. So I see fit to join it to facilitate things and increase my experience in this field

• DeepakGupta
    DeepakGupta Member Posts: 38
    edited Feb 15, 2016 11:11PM

I'm   HEAD ERP (ORACLE APPS) for a company,

I've been married for 32 years,

• Mohan Rao-Oracle
    Mohan Rao-Oracle Member Posts: 16
    edited Feb 16, 2016 1:16AM

Hi, I'm Mohan Rao from Oracle support- Peoplesoft.

- Cheers!!

• tomfoulk
    tomfoulk Member Posts: 2 Blue Ribbon
    edited Feb 18, 2016 10:08AM
  • BluShadow
    BluShadow Member, Moderator Posts: 41,496 Red Diamond
    edited Feb 18, 2016 1:11PM

Hello new people and welcome to the community. 

• DeepakGupta
    DeepakGupta Member Posts: 38
    edited Feb 19, 2016 2:48AM
  • dutch84
    dutch84 Member Posts: 1
    edited Feb 19, 2016 2:40PM

I'm growing as a programmer, and looking forward to growing.

This discussion has been closed.