• 7,874,381 Comments

Discussions

Introduce yourself!

Comments

• Mahesh Pednekar
    Mahesh Pednekar Member Posts: 34
    edited Jun 3, 2016 11:09AM

Hi,

I am Mahesh. I am a Database Administrator and having a total of around 20yrs of experiance. I am into this group to learn new things. sharing my own knowledge and experiance with others. Feeling so very nice and good to be here. Love it.

• Chitrasai1-Oracle
    Chitrasai1-Oracle Member Posts: 1,534
    edited Jun 3, 2016 11:11AM

Hi Mahesh Pednekar

Welcome! You are in the right place to learn and share.

• user8688362
    user8688362 Member Posts: 1
    edited Jun 5, 2016 4:38PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm Mohammed  Kaleem Yaazdani,  from Hyderabad, India. You may call me "Yaazdani" please or calling me " Yaaz" is also ok.

I joined here to gain and share knowledge and my dream is to become Oracle Ace Director.

I have 16 years of experience out of which 8 years in Oracle Linux, Sun Cluster, SAN, Oracle dba, rac, Apps and now exploring golden gate, want to learn more on Oracle Cloud and Exadata.

Since 2 years am providing online training's on oracle DBA .

I'm actively participating on facebook  "https://www.facebook.com/groups/oraclesirgroup/  ,

I also created youtube channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXk6kmKojUq1TG3Y8WSJw2w

I believe oracle community is an ocean of knowledge, a great platform to explore and get interaction with people round the globe.   

I would like to thank oracle for this opportunity.  and well wishing to all members of oracle community.

Thanks and again. 

• Arnaud Bory
    Arnaud Bory Member Posts: 2
    edited Jun 7, 2016 3:20PM

Hello,

My name is Arnaud - it's pronounced Arno like the river in Italy - and I'm a total newbie to Oracle.
    I will be trained next week on Global Human Resources Cloud Implementation, and as I'm not too busy yet I'm trying to do everything which could be needed later. Like joining MOS Community.

I have a few years of experience in the warehouse environment as well as in the support and maintenance field. I studied Electronics at the University and completed recently a certificate in Information Systems and Business Analysis.

Besides this I'm interested in a lot of different things, from Neuroscience to Violin an Bow making, via Open Source softwares or barefoot running...

Have a nice week!

• BluShadow
    BluShadow Member, Moderator Posts: 41,470 Red Diamond
    edited Jun 8, 2016 4:23AM

Hi Yaazdani and welcome to the Oracle OTN community.

Please take care not to promote external links on the public community as it could be seen as spamming or reported as abuse by members.  As this is the Introduce Yourself thread we consider it acceptable to allow you to mention those links just the once though.  You're more than welcome to include those links in your profile for anyone who visits it though.

• BluShadow
    BluShadow Member, Moderator Posts: 41,470 Red Diamond
    edited Jun 8, 2016 4:25AM

Hi Arnaud and welcome to you too.

Oracle is a vast sea of different technologies.  From what you've studied already though it sounds like you've got the right aptitude for learning more new things.

• Gado
    Gado Member Posts: 621 Blue Ribbon
    edited Jun 11, 2016 9:15AM

Hello,

I'm Mostafa ... I'm a Freelancing Programmer and a part-time IT manager (weird huh! ) ... I've been here in OTN for almost 2 years but i never came across this section ... So i just came to say Hi! and also to thank all the wonderful people who ever helped me here on OTN ... Thank you guys.

Gado

• Manu.
    Manu. Member Posts: 3,949 Bronze Crown
    edited Jun 11, 2016 10:00AM

Dear Mostafa,

Great. Freelance programmer and part time IT manager.

• Gado
    Gado Member Posts: 621 Blue Ribbon
    edited Jun 11, 2016 3:33PM
  • Constantinescu Leonard - HUB-Oracle
    Constantinescu Leonard - HUB-Oracle Member Posts: 10 Employee
    edited Jun 15, 2016 4:58AM

Hello Everyone,

this is Leonard Constantinescu and I've joined the community for being part of a highly skilled and specialized "people-chain".

I consider this to be a privilege, having the possibility to virtually interfere with all your colleagues, from allover the world.

I intend to use the tool for helping and for asking for help within our activities.

Thank you very much and looking forward to talk to you!

--
    Best regards,

Leonard Constantinescu | Technical Support Engineer
    Oracle Romania - Support Delivery - HUB

This discussion has been closed.