• ZeeShan Ali Shoban
    ZeeShan Ali Shoban Member Posts: 330
    edited Jun 24, 2016 6:53AM
    3264593 Member Posts: 7
    edited Jun 24, 2016 8:55AM
  • Sadhya_New
    Sadhya_New Member Posts: 1
    edited Jun 27, 2016 4:03AM

Hi, my name is Sadhya. I've been working with systems planning, upgrading, configuration, and data cleansing for 15 years, and just now am working in DB myself! Preparing for the beginner Oracle SQL exam; was building in XE, and now just downloaded SQL Developer. It all makes sense, mostly!

• Tyler Platts
    Tyler Platts Member Posts: 1
    edited Jun 30, 2016 6:37AM

What's up everyone! I'm excited to learn Eloqua! My name is Tyler Platts and I'm completely new to Eloqua Marketing Cloud. I am a marketing manager . I just started here like two weeks ago, and they have been using Eloqua for years, but the marketing person before me left about two months ago, so I already have some campaigns they need launched, so I'm trying to catch up as fast as possible. I'd love to learn from the some of the masters, so hit my profile up. Thanks.

***Moderator Action-Chitra***Removed the link which leads to external website.

• Chitrasai1-Oracle
    Chitrasai1-Oracle Member Posts: 1,534
    edited Jun 28, 2016 5:08AM

Hi Sadhya!

Welcome to the Community

• Infantraj
    Infantraj Member Posts: 116
    edited Jul 2, 2016 12:16PM

Hi all,

This is Infant, nice to join in this community. Im working as a Oracle APEX Developer for past 2 years.

Nice to meet you all. Have a nice weekend.

Thanks

Infant Raj

• C Michael Eason
    C Michael Eason Member Posts: 1
    edited Jul 7, 2016 6:38PM

Hello World!

I teach computer science courses at Stratford High School in Goose Creek, SC. I use curriculum and other resources provided by the Oracle Academy to teach Database Design, Database Programming (with SQL and with PL/SQL), and Java Programming. I also teach Exploring Computer Science, Web Page Programming, AP Computer Science, and, when required, courses on various Adobe and Microsoft products. As the sponsor for the Stratford Cyber Knights computer club, I coach several student teams participating in various computer science related competitions such as cyber defense and programming.

From time to time, I have contracted to provide curriculum review and development services to Oracle Academy. In the past, I have also provided teacher professional development workshops through Oracle Academy in several US cities and to teachers in Eastern Europe and Russia.

• dcad2232-8cee-41be-8e79-f6dab2d245f5
    edited Jul 7, 2016 11:17PM

Hello every one !

My name Tuyen. I'm official in Vietnam.

I'm beginning work on marketing online myself. When I find the way to do on Google, some one introduce here is good place to get more experience, knowledge. I was watching and decided to register account immerdiately.

Hope your help from all of you !

By the way: I changed display name in my profile but why it sill show default name like "dcad2232-8ceee..." ?

• BluShadow
    BluShadow Member, Moderator Posts: 41,325 Red Diamond
    edited Jul 8, 2016 2:52AM

Hi Tuyen and welcome to the community.

Sometimes the display name can take a few hours to take effect, and sometimes you will need to log out and back in again to make it take effect.  It's due to the way that the single-sign-on technology works, so I believe.

This discussion has been closed.