- 196.9K All Categories
- 2.2K Data
- 239 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 450.4K Databases
- 221.7K General Database Discussions
- 31 Multilingual Engine
- 550 MySQL Community Space
- 478 NoSQL Database
- 7.9K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 3K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 546 SQLcl
- 4K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 187.1K SQL & PL/SQL
- 21.3K SQL Developer
- 295.9K Development
- 17 Developer Projects
- 138 Programming Languages
- 292.6K Development Tools
- 107 DevOps
- 3.1K QA/Testing
- 646K Java
- 28 Java Learning Subscription
- 37K Database Connectivity
- 155 Java Community Process
- 105 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 138.1K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 18 Java Essentials
- 160 Java 8 Questions
- 86K Java Programming
- 80 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.3K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 204 Java User Groups
- 442 LiveLabs
- 38 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.7K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 171 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.1K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 232 Portuguese
Error in Consuming R12 Webservices in Oracle ADF Mobile application
I am using Jdeveloper 184.108.40.206.0
I created a ADF Mobile application and created a datacontrol based on a soap webservice.
The webservice is a free webservice http://www.webservicex.net/CurrencyConvertor.asmx?wsdl
I dragged and dropped this datacontrol to my amx page . it worked.
Now I tried the same with R12 webservices which is deployed in R12.1.3 through integrated SOA Gateway.
I created the datacontrol with this webservice.
I dragged and dropped the datacontrol to my amx page and deployed it in my device.
It is showing "Error 500 , Invalid iterator binding"
Also I have checked whether my mobile have access to the wsdl or not .
I tried putting the wsdl url in my mobile browser and found the wsdl xml .. there is no issue with network.
Still I am facing this issue.
Rajesh T Jayaraj