• 7,853,515 Comments

Discussions

Create a chart to show a percentage fill performance

user974582
user974582 Member Posts: 7 Blue Ribbon
edited September 2020 in APEX Discussions

Hi

I am using Apex 5.1

I am trying to create a chart consisting of 3 queries.

2 of which i am ok with. These create a Bar Chart representing a value on the y axis with a "Days" value on the x axis.

For the third graph i would like to create a horizontal Line graph to represent a Percentage Fill Target (say 90%) which should be a continuous horizontal line. Is this possible?

Answers

• fac586
    fac586 Senior Technical Architect Member Posts: 19,556 Black Diamond
    edited September 2020
    user974582 wrote:

Please update your forum profile with a recognisable username instead of "user974582".

I am using Apex 5.1

Upgrading is recommended.

I am trying to create a chart consisting of 3 queries.2 of which i am ok with. These create a Bar Chart representing a value on the y axis with a "Days" value on the x axis.For the third graph i would like to create a horizontal Line graph to represent a Percentage Fill Target (say 90%) which should be a continuous horizontal line. Is this possible?

In JET charts (implemented in APEX 5.1) it is described as a "reference object". There is an example showing how to implement it using JavaScript customisation on page 15 of the Sample Chart packaged application.

• Sven W.
    Sven W. Member Posts: 10,507 Gold Crown
    edited September 2020

You can try out the PERCENT_GRAPH item type. It allows you to choose the colors.

pastedImage_0.png

Result (50%)

pastedImage_1.png