- 382.3K All Categories
- 2.1K Data
- 209 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 447.9K Databases
- 220.9K General Database Discussions
- 25 Multilingual Engine
- 522 MySQL Community Space
- 465 NoSQL Database
- 7.8K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 2.9K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 492 SQLcl
- 3.9K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 186.1K SQL & PL/SQL
- 21K SQL Developer
- 293.3K Development
- 7 Developer Projects
- 128 Programming Languages
- 290K Development Tools
- 96 DevOps
- 3K QA/Testing
- 645.6K Java
- 24 Java Learning Subscription
- 36.9K Database Connectivity
- 150 Java Community Process
- 104 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 137.9K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 16 Java Essentials
- 144 Java 8 Questions
- 85.9K Java Programming
- 79 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.2K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 198 Java User Groups
- 264 LiveLabs
- 36 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.8K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 166 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.2K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 229 Portuguese
Apps somehow imported to COM.ORACLE.APEX.REPOSITORY workspace. Now unable to delete
I am using Apex 20.1 , Oracle19C. I exported applications using the java oracle.apex.APEXExport utility in order to migrate apps to another server.
I ran the SQL export scripts in SQL Developer in the new server, same Apex version but noticed a few odd things.
Some of the apps , not all, had imported into the workspace COM.ORACLE.APEX.REPOSITORY.
I am now trying to delete them so I can re-import to the correct workspace but when I run the following script, connected as SYS.
I get PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.
the app is not deleted. I run the script again and get
ORA-20987: APEX - Invalid application ID. - Contact your application administrator.
Details about this incident are available via debug id "3001".
ORA-06512: at "APEX_200100.WWV_FLOW_ERROR", line 1132
ORA-06512: at "APEX_200100.WWV_FLOW_ERROR", line 1499
ORA-06512: at "APEX_200100.WWV_FLOW_APPLICATION_INSTALL", line 613
ORA-06512: at line 5
I run again and get PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.
the app is never deleted. Seems to be a bug or need an alternative method to delete an app from SQL Developer. Any ideas