- 197K All Categories
- 2.5K Data
- 546 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 450.8K Databases
- 221.9K General Database Discussions
- 31 Multilingual Engine
- 552 MySQL Community Space
- 479 NoSQL Database
- 7.9K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 3.1K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 556 SQLcl
- 4K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 187.2K SQL & PL/SQL
- 21.4K SQL Developer
- 296.3K Development
- 17 Developer Projects
- 139 Programming Languages
- 293K Development Tools
- 110 DevOps
- 3.1K QA/Testing
- 646.1K Java
- 28 Java Learning Subscription
- 37K Database Connectivity
- 158 Java Community Process
- 105 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 138.2K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 19 Java Essentials
- 162 Java 8 Questions
- 86K Java Programming
- 81 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.3K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 205 Java User Groups
- 468 LiveLabs
- 39 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.7K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 175 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.1K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 233 Portuguese
Failed to add 'Admin user' to %2% user group in Oracle 19C Windows 10 installation
Oracle 19c installation fails with this error message.
I am trying to set up oracle for my 'Existing Local User' account
Installation logs tries to add Admin user to all groups and fails .it says member does not exist.
Installation logs :
Failed to add Windows user or Windows group "Admin user" to Windows group "USERS"
Failed to add Windows user or Windows group "Admin user" to Windows group "ORA_OraDB19Home1_SYSDG"
Failed to add Windows user or Windows group "Admin user" to Windows group "ORA_DBA" etc.,
SEVERE: PRCZ-1082 : Failed to add Windows user or Windows group "Admin use" to Windows group "ORA_DBA"
WSE-000031: Unable to add user to operating system group.
O/S-Error: (OS 1387) A member could not be added to or removed from the local group because the member does not exist
Caused by: oracle.ops.mgmt.nativesystem.NativeException: WSE-000031: Unable to add user to operating system group.
Should I be doing anything different?