Forum Stats

• 3,874,156 Users
  • 2,266,675 Discussions
  • 7,911,745 Comments

Discussions

Swipe Actions for List view not working on Android

Paulo A. Künzel
Paulo A. Künzel Member Posts: 37 Green Ribbon

I was testing the Oracle Jet List Swipe on List view as per cook book https://www.oracle.com/webfolder/technetwork/jet/jetCookbook.html?component=swipeToReveal&demo=basicSwipeToReveal

Then after testing on our Android phones we've notice that the swipe won't always works, icons sometimes don't show and some list items "freeze" in place

Our testing environment: https://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/r/dev-pk/custom-apex/swipe-actions-jet

The exact same bug happens at the cookbook link

Answers

• Hi Paulo,

This was a known issue (dealt with the scroll interfering with swipe action) and has been fixed in the 12.0.9, 12.1.7, and 13.0.3 patch releases that came out on the 10th of September.

Please upgrade to the latest patch to get the fix.

• Paulo A. Künzel

Hi John,

It is in apex.oracle.com and in then JET cookbook.. I can't control either of them :/

• :-) that does limit your options.

We don't push the patches to the JET website so you won't see anything happen there. You also can not run production apps off of apex.oracle.com so I don't think that is going to help you.

If you are running your own APEX instance (Oracle OCI Free Tier maybe) you should be able to update the patch. I'm not enough of an APEX expert to help with exactly which files would need to be updated.

• Paulo A. Künzel

I totally agree that apex.oracle.com would be a terrible production environment.

APEX may not be allow this kind of updates. but I'll check in the other forums

It would be nice though to have the JET website updates with the latest features and stuff. It is one of the few reliable sources of JET knowledge since there aren't many tutorial or content outside of oracle's domain.