Forum Stats

• 3,723,808 Users
  • 2,244,622 Discussions
  • 7,850,716 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mock exams for Oracle EJB cerficication (CX-310-093)?

deadlock_gr
deadlock_gr Member Posts: 3
Hello,

Can you please help me by posting existing commercial or free mock exams for CX-310-093?

The full name of the certification is: Oracle Certified Expert, Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 Enterprise JavaBeans Developer

Thanks

Answers

• Brandye Barrington-Oracle
    Brandye Barrington-Oracle Member Posts: 1,944 Employee
    There are currently no sample questions available from Oracle for this exam. I urge you to be careful in searching for mock exams, etc. Be sure that any sample questions you receive are legitimate rather than brain dumps. Brain dumps are cheating.

You can view the exam topics on this page http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=41&p_exam_id=1Z0_895.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
    Certification Forum Moderator
  • Paul Prem A
    Paul Prem A Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    Enthuware offers mock exam simulator EJBPlus V6 for this new certification that contains more than 250 questions. The questions follow the exam pattern and are very close to the real exam questions but it is not a brain dump though and it does not contain real exam questions.

Check out enthuware.com for more details.

thank you,
    Paul.
    75407 Member Posts: 2,237
    user10420647 wrote:
    Hi,
    Enthuware offers mock exam simulator EJBPlus V6 for this new certification that contains more than 250 questions. The questions follow the exam pattern and are very close to the real exam questions but it is not a brain dump though and it does not contain real exam questions.

Check out enthuware.com for more details.

thank you,
    Paul.
    I neither endorse this nor detract from it, but i do note that at the time of this post http://www.certguard.com seem to regard this as a safe site.

To a certain extent this may be spam, and I do not kow if the author is connected with the vendor, but in another way I guess it does help guide people away from braindump sites.
    878307 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2011
    Please find my recommendations:

Download EJB 3.1 specification from Oracle and read all chapters.

Enterprise JavaBeans 3.1, Sixth Edition By Andrew Lee Rubinger, Bill Burke Publisher: O'Reilly Media

Mock Exams: You can search it on google and verify in certguard.com before purchase/preparation.

Thanks
    Ganesh

Edited by: 875304 on Jul 28, 2011 1:18 AM
    75407 Member Posts: 2,237
    875304 wrote:http://www.epractizelabs.com/certification/sun/oce-ejb-exam-6.html

You can try Java EE 6 EJB OCE Certification Training Lab.
    Please when suggesting material give some indication of the material's providence and your providence

(ie are you a spammer or forum points seeker).

As it happens certguard.com regards www.epractizelabs.com as certifcation safe (at least when last verified 2008) at time of post.

This post looks like spam ... however your other two current posts indicate you appear to be something other than a spammer ... just and only just.
    878307 Member Posts: 4
    Dear Bigdelboy,

I removed link from my post and i really want to contribute in Java related queries.

Thanks
    Ganesh
This discussion has been closed.