Forum Stats

• 3,722,879 Users
  • 2,244,429 Discussions
  • 7,850,126 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hyperion Certification - Practice Exams?

user10774818
user10774818 Member Posts: 42
I'm planning to take Hyperion Essbase and Planning certifications and preparing for them now.

My company is a Oracle Gold partner and I have checked in OPN and OTN for any practice exams
with some sample questions to get a feel of the certification tests and assess my preparation so far.
There is so much material in Oracle websites, I am wondering if such tests exists and if I missed them.
If anyone knows if such test exists, could you please share the link?

Thanks in advance.

H

Answers

• Brandye Barrington-Oracle
    Brandye Barrington-Oracle Member Posts: 1,944 Employee
    If you are referring to the Oracle Essbase 11 Essentials, there are not sample questions for this exam. There are also no sample questions for the Oracle Hyperion Planning Essentials. Typically, if there are sample questions or practice exams available, they will be listed as links on the exam pages under the 'Additional Information & Resources' section.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
    Certification Forum Moderator
  • user10774818
    user10774818 Member Posts: 42
    Thanks for the information.

Another question.. Does the number of attempts to pass a Hyperion certification exam makes a difference?
    Is it indicated in the Certificate?
    75407 Member Posts: 2,237
    user10774818 wrote:
    Thanks for the information.

Another question.. Does the number of attempts to pass a Hyperion certification exam makes a difference?
    Is it indicated in the Certificate?
    No.

Neither is the passing score mentioned in the certificate
    838526 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    [REMOVED by moderator to determine if this is a brain dump site. If it is not, I will replace the links. If it is, we will investigate the poster]
    It has a pretty broad range of hyperion tests and quite a lot are free.

Edited by: Certification Forum Moderator on Jul 26, 2011 9:34 AM
This discussion has been closed.