- 3,723,812 Users
- 2,244,626 Discussions
- 7,850,717 Comments
- 3 Introduce Yourself!
- 141 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 60 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 51 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 63 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 82 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 32 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
OCA exams time-frame
I have couple of questions. i'm planning to take 1z0-007 & 1z0-042 for oca. I'm ready for 007 but not so for 042. is there any time frame requirements that both exams must be taken within certain period of time or it will be invalid? Also i created an account at pearsonvue, do i also have to be a member of OPN to schedule exams?(what is this OPN stuff, i dont work so no employer) i don't understand linking oracle id to pearsonvue... pls clarify..
This discussion has been closed.