Forum Stats

• 3,723,818 Users
  • 2,244,627 Discussions
  • 7,850,719 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need practice tests for IKM ORACLE10g PL/SQL PROGRAMMING exam

user12240205
user12240205 Member Posts: 452
Hi, I migrated to Australia 2 years ago. I am a Oracle Developer. So far I have not been able to find any Oracle related employment. I now have an opportunity but they say I have to do this IKM PL/SQL test.

I would be very grateful if you can provide me with some practice tests and syllabus or anything that can help me. I tried the IKM site but they don't have any useful information.

Answers

75407 Member Posts: 2,237
    user12240205 wrote:
    Hi, I migrated to Australia 2 years ago. I am a Oracle Developer. So far I have not been able to find any Oracle related employment. I now have an opportunity but they say I have to do this IKM PL/SQL test.

I would be very grateful if you can provide me with some practice tests and syllabus or anything that can help me. I tried the IKM site but they don't have any useful information.
    Its not really obvious who THEY are! ( I dont want company names , just some kind clue).

I dont even know what IKM is .... I probably dont want to know.

You ought to be better targetting an Oracle PL/SQL OCA / OCP than that test ... however many have cheated on those so the certification may be insufficent.
  • user12240205
    user12240205 Member Posts: 452
    My prospective employer asked me to do this. IKM is a testing agency like BrainBench. I also did not hear about it earlier. If you can point me to any OCA PL/SQL Exam Questions resources I would be really grateful.
  • Brandye Barrington-Oracle
    Brandye Barrington-Oracle Member Posts: 1,944 Employee
    Official Oracle practice tests provided by Self Test Software and Transcender: http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=208

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
    Certification Forum Moderator
  • JustinCave
    JustinCave Member Posts: 30,293 Gold Crown
    Have you taken a look at PL/SQL Challenge. It's a daily PL/SQL quiz (along with a few additional quizzes). If you're not playing every day already, it's a great opportunity to learn something. And if you look back through the past quizzes, they've got hundreds of questions that cover just about every facility in PL/SQL.

Justin
This discussion has been closed.