Forum Stats

• 3,722,879 Users
  • 2,244,429 Discussions
  • 7,850,126 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1Z0-450 preparation

715920 Member Posts: 398
Dear all,
I'm preparing for 1Z0-450 by reading the docs and practicing the development so far. Is there any recommended practice software for the test? I know that Oracle doesn't recommend any for this test....

best regards,
Val

Best Answer

75407 Member Posts: 2,237
    Accepted Answer
    Valerie Debonair wrote:
    Dear all,
    I'm preparing for 1Z0-450 by reading the docs and practicing the development so far. Is there any recommended practice software for the test? I know that Oracle doesn't recommend any for this test....

best regards,
    Val
    As far as I am aware there are no authorised practice exams for this test.

While originally for apex 3.2 .. this exam was upgraded for apex 4.0

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=41&p_org_id=28&lang=US&p_exam_id=1Z0_450

In general this will probably be careful reading and research and practice of the exam topics.

this is a hurried answer from me.

Answers

75407 Member Posts: 2,237
    Accepted Answer
    Valerie Debonair wrote:
    Dear all,

best regards,
    Val
    As far as I am aware there are no authorised practice exams for this test.

While originally for apex 3.2 .. this exam was upgraded for apex 4.0

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=41&p_org_id=28&lang=US&p_exam_id=1Z0_450

In general this will probably be careful reading and research and practice of the exam topics.

this is a hurried answer from me.
    715920 Member Posts: 398
    Ok, thank you....
This discussion has been closed.