- 5.6K All Categories
- 24 Introduce Yourself!
- 576 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 154 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 107 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 103 How Do I Use the Community?
- 86 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 23 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 73 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 6 Community Programs
- 6 Get-Togethers
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 26 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 111 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Yet more new forum features
Hi again, everyone!
As promised, we have a new wave of features coming this weekend and next. What we're rolling out later today:
1. We are enabling bookmarks, so you'll be able to bookmark discussion threads. Next to the history icon, you'll see an icon to access your bookmarks, with your last 10 bookmarks listed right in the drop-down. You'll also be able to browse bookmarked content from the Browse drop-down menu. One important thing to note here is that bookmarks within Jive are publicly visible, so please be aware of that.
2. Helpful responses are increasing. You'll now be able to mark more responses per thread as helpful and are no longer maxed out at two. Please use responsibly!
3. There will be a system where you can rate threads on a scale of 1-5 stars, and search for threads according to rating. Hopefully over time, this will help you to surface the most useful content when you search.
Please also keep an eye on the recent bugs with communications and let us know if you're seeing any issues with that or any of the other new features.