- 5.4K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 455 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 107 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 83 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 86 How Do I Use the Community?
- 65 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 18 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 83 Visual Builder Cloud Service
New Rules aka Rewards and Recognition Program
This is the first time we see the whole picture of the new reward and recognition program. I scanned the new rules and directly stumbled over
Can multiple replies to the same question be marked as “Correct or Helpful”? Yes, there can be one correct and multiple helpful replies within a single thread. The original poster will receive 50 points for marking a reply correct and 25 points for marking a reply helpful. The original poster can mark as many replies helpful as is appropriate but can only mark one reply as correct. They do get points for every reply marked as helpful.) The user who replies gets 100 points for providing a correct answer or 50 points for providing an helpful answer.
We had a discussion on this when @moniquevdb-oracle introduced the first version. However, this is what I call a nightmare.
A poster gets 25 points per answer marked helpful? So it's easy to pile up points for nothing?
I understand the incentive behind this, but if you can get more points asking then answering questions, I start asking (no I will not ). This goes into the wrong direction.