- 3,734,267 Users
- 2,246,934 Discussions
- 7,857,216 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 290 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Visual Builder Cloud Service
I find using hints a bit tricky, but it is true that well used they can make wonder.
Does somoeone know any clear document that explain what an SQL hint can do and why use this hint instead of another one?
I mean a kind a document like "SQL Hints by Examples" to learn how to use them and why.
For example, why to use USE_HASH instead of USE_NL?
Thanks by advance for any tip or indication.