- 3,733,968 Users
- 2,246,850 Discussions
- 7,856,955 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 290 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Are blog entries featured anywhere? Can points be awarded for blogging?
Essentially I'm looking for the incentives to create content on the Oracle Community site.
The downside of blogging here is that the interface feels a little clumsy and a bit sluggish compared to the average blogging sites. I would hope there is also an upside, assuming that one wishes people to contribute quality content by blogging. Are there any features in place that drives traffic or gives other incentives for blogging?