- 3,734,269 Users
- 2,246,935 Discussions
- 7,857,216 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 290 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Approach to find the delta records in all the partitions
I have a table with 530 partitions,20 million records in each partition.Most of them are redundant data.I need to find the changed records and insert into a new table.
I have followed the approach but I feel it's more expensive.Could you please throw some light on this.
1)Comparing each partition in a loop and finding deltas