- 3,734,267 Users
- 2,246,934 Discussions
- 7,857,216 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 290 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Visual Builder Cloud Service
V$sql.object_status='INVALID_UNAUTH' What does it mean? How to fix it?
I have a query which is running for a very long time (part of cursor in a concurrent program), upon checking the v$sql.object_status column, i see it is in INVALID_UNAUTH status. I checked the underlying objects, all of them are valid. If I run the same query in a different instance of the same DB, its giving me results in few seconds. Is INVALID_UNAUTH status the culprit? What is the significance of this? Why the object status is INVALID_UNAUTH even though dependent objects are are in valid status and the query is running fine in a different instance. How can we fix this issue?
this is the DB version:
Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 126.96.36.199.0 - 64bit Production
PL/SQL Release 188.8.131.52.0 - Production
CORE 184.108.40.206.0 Production
TNS for Linux: Version 220.127.116.11.0 - Production
NLSRTL Version 18.104.22.168.0 - Production
Thanks in advance!