- 3,733,753 Users
- 2,246,814 Discussions
- 7,856,867 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 290 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Java JDK bug reporting tool not working
I'm trying to report a Java JDK bug at Report a Bug or Request a Feature,
but when I fill in all the "Start A Report" data (submit_intro.do) and click Continue
I always get the previous page (submit_start.do). I've tried this using Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Is there something wrong with the bug reporting tool?