- 3,733,978 Users
- 2,246,853 Discussions
- 7,856,960 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 290 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Oracle Certification Upgradation
I have done OCA part 1 certifiaction in 2013...
Exam Code : 1z0-051 (Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I ) this covers 10g, 11g till Release 2
Iam planning to do the OCA part 2 to complete the certification and regarding this i need some clarification
I have planned to do 1Z0-147 (Program with PL/SQL ) as the continuation of Part 1 but this covers only 9i and 10g...
So i want to know whether this will be valid or i have to do only 1Z0-144 (Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL) which covers 10g,11g till Release 2 and 12c...
Waiting for the reply asap...