- 5.6K All Categories
- 24 Introduce Yourself!
- 576 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 154 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 107 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 103 How Do I Use the Community?
- 86 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 23 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 73 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 6 Community Programs
- 6 Get-Togethers
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 26 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 111 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Oracle Fusion Time and Labor : efficient timecard entry
We are currently configuring Oracle Time and Labor as part of ERP Cloud implementation.
We are very disappointed in the user interface, specially employees having more than 30 lines will have a lot of work.
Missing in Fusion OTL :
- use of templates
- copy timecard
- spreadsheet upload
Are there other customers having issues with the default timecard entry ?
I really am looking forward to hear other alternatives, solutions, suggestions to improve effeciency when entering time.