- 5.6K All Categories
- 24 Introduce Yourself!
- 576 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 154 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 107 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 103 How Do I Use the Community?
- 86 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 23 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 73 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 6 Community Programs
- 6 Get-Togethers
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 26 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 111 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Inbox notification delays
Are there currently any technical issues resulting in inbox notification delays?
Yesterday, the OTN community was dead, until late afternoon when dozens of notifications started to roll in. Most of the posts already had several responses. Content searching was also not working or extremely slow.
I was browsing a few forums that I am following just a minute ago and it seems there are several posts that have no corresponding notification yet. Are we ought to configure email-notifications, which I won't, or is someone aware of the technical problems and working on a solution?