This site is currently read-only as we are migrating to Oracle Forums for an improved community experience. You will not be able to initiate activity until January 31st, when you will be able to use this site as normal.

Forum Stats

• 3,890,787 Users
  • 2,269,776 Discussions
  • 7,916,827 Comments

Discussions

Reputation tab out of sync again?

Timo Hahn
Timo Hahn Senior Principal ConsultantCologne, GermanyMember, Moderator Posts: 39,056 Red Diamond

I just saw that the inbox and the reputation tab is out of sync again.

I looked for a thread with a correct answer in the reputation tab but can't find it. However I have it in my inbox.

Last action in my reputation was 18 hours ago

Bild 155.png

in my inbox I see the missing thread with last action 8 hours ago

Bild 156.png

Anybody else seeing this too?

Timo

Answers

• handat
    handat Lead Engineer Sydney, AustraliaMember Posts: 4,688 Gold Crown
    edited Mar 9, 2016 1:57AM

Yeah, I had this happen to me on a MOSC group a day ago. Inbox shows I got my answer marked as Helpful, but no corresponding entry under Reputation/Activity as of yet.

• BluShadow
    BluShadow Mr UKMember, Moderator Posts: 42,708 Red Diamond
    edited Mar 9, 2016 3:41AM

Indeed, the reputation process, as far as I'm aware, is like a separate process that occasionally needs time to catch up with it's workload.  I don't think it's a fault, I think you just have to expect that things are not "instant" when you earn reputation... but they'll turn up in time.  Obviously if you believe there is something you should have got that hasn't appeared after, say, 24 hours, then raise it as an issue.

This discussion has been closed.