Forum Stats

• 3,702,035 Users
  • 2,239,551 Discussions
  • 7,835,727 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to find right space for my questions?

13»

Answers

• Makar -OracleMakar -Oracle Posts: 1
    edited June 22

Sorry but I still not able to find the right space; i want to search and post query in right product. but not able to find space.

Please help

rgards

Makar

• BluShadowBluShadow Moderator Posts: 40,794 Red Diamond
    edited June 22
    Makar -Oracle wrote:Sorry but I still not able to find the right space; i want to search and post query in right product. but not able to find space.Please helprgardsMakar

Ok, so I've looked back through this thread and I can't see where you previously requested assistance to find a product space, so I'm not sure what space you're looking for.

Let us know what you're looking for and then maybe we can help. (though I'm surprised that a level 8 community member with 6 years community experience doesn't know where to find what they want )

• dgrblrdgrblr Posts: 4
    edited July 17

I need help with 18C Express pluggable databases.

• RaimondRaimond Posts: 1
    edited July 17

Hola, tengo un error en la instalación de Oracle19c. ¿En dónde puedo exponer este problema?

Gracias.

• Jim-DJim-D Posts: 584 Bronze Crown
    edited July 17

@dgrblr - Try the subspace

• edited July 21

Hi All,

I am trying to post Question for Oracle AIA. Can somebody please guide me thru which space I shall use to post the question?

Regards,

Touseef

• SteveHCMSteveHCM Posts: 3
    edited July 21

Hi,

What is the best space to post Core HCM questions to the community? Human Capital Management (HCM) (MOSC) is a read only group. Thanks.

• fabricionsfabricions Posts: 8 Blue Ribbon
    edited July 23

I am new to the community and would like to know how can I question about problems with getting weblogic libraries by maven using maven.oracle.com repository.

• Hai i'm new to oracle i have one question means i assigned oracle database to ibm integration toolkit its not working properly can u help me please

C:\Program Files\IBM\ACE\11.0.0.8>mqsicvp IntegrationNode -n odbc::ORADSN

BIP8299I: User 'system' from security resource name 'odbc::ORADSN' will be used for the connection to datasource 'odbc::ORADSN'.

BIP2393E: Database error: ODBC return code '-1' from data source ''odbc::ORADSN'' using ODBC driver manager ''odbc32.dll''.

The integration node received an error when processing a database operation. The ODBC return code was '-1'. See the following messages for information obtained from the database about this error.

Use the following messages to determine the cause of the error. Typical problems are an incorrect data source, or table names. Correct either the database or the integration node configuration. Use the mqsicvp command to test connectivity to this database.

BIP2322E: Database error: SQL State ''IM002''; Native Error Code '0'; Error Text ''[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified''.

The error has the following diagnostic information:     SQL State             ''IM002''     SQL Native Error Code '0'     SQL Error Text        ''[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified''

This message may be accompanied by other messages describing the effect on the integration node itself. Use the reason identified in this message with the accompanying messages to determine the cause of the error. Use the mqsicvp command to test connectivity to this database.

BIP8040E: Unable to connect to the database.

The database cannot be accessed with the specified user Id and password pair.

- Check that the database is running.

- Check that the database has an adequate number of database connections available for use.

- On Windows, check that an ODBC connection has been created.

- On systems that use $ODBCINI, check that the file pointed to by $ODBCINI has been correctly updated.

- On z/OS check the BIPDSNAO member of the component's dataset, and check the DB2 64bit ODBC driver (DSNAO64C) is in the STEPLIB.

- Use mqsisetdbparms to set the password to the correct value and try again.

edited August 7

Hi (unpronounceable name).

Not sure that your error relates to an oracle issue specifically.  It looks more like your program is trying to connect to an oracle database using ODBC, but you haven't set up the appropriate ODBC data source with name "ORADSN".

I don't know about IBM Integration Toolkit, but if this is software running directly on your client computer then you will need to ensure that the ODBC on your client is configured.  However a common problem with ODBC is that people are running software that appears to be on the client, but is actually running on a process on a server that is just serving output to your client.  If the process running the code is actually running on the server, then the ODBC data source will need to be configured on the server for the code to be able to see it.

• SandraTerry_540791SandraTerry_540791 Posts: 40
    edited August 7

Where do I post questions about WebCenter capture? I have a question about an error I am seeing for a list source import set up.

edited August 10

Hi SandraTerry

I would think one of the sub spaces under: would be appropriate.  I'm not familiar with that technology myself, but take a look in the sub spaces to see which have existing questions that focus on similar areas to what you want to ask.

BluShadow

• kgumikgumi Posts: 5 Green Ribbon
    edited August 10

Hello,

I am trying to post a question regarding how to edit the number of CARDS per Row. The template only has up to 5 columns to display and I would like to display 7 columns. How can I change that? Please advise where to post my question.

Thank you!

KG

edited August 11

@kgumi What product are you referring to?  I'm not familiar with which Oracle product uses "CARDS" or uses templates for displaying things.

• Shellu AbrahamShellu Abraham Posts: 1 Green Ribbon
    edited August 19

I am trying to implement authentication with LDAP server. Application code(.ear) is deployed in WebLogic server.

and in WebLogic server, code is not connecting with LDAP and a similar code is working in the tomcat server without any issue.

Note: Sometimes only the first time it is authenticating with WebLogic server.

Keystore is working perfectly and I have tested with simple java program. 

System.setProperty("java.naming.ldap.factory.socket", "javax.net.ssl.SSLSocketFactory");

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore","TheKeyStore.keystore");

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword", "changeit");

JSSESocketFactory jsseFactory = new JSSESocketFactory(null);

ld = new LDAPConnection(jsseFactory);

ld.connect(host,port);

Here is the exception I am getting while connecting ldap in weblogic.

netscape.ldap.LDAPException: JSSESocketFactory.makeSocket XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:636, Remote host closed connection during handshake (91); Cannot connect to the LDAP server

at netscape.ldap.factory.JSSESocketFactory.makeSocket(Unknown Source)

at netscape.ldap.LDAPConnSetupMgr.connectServer(Unknown Source)

at netscape.ldap.LDAPConnSetupMgr.openSerial(Unknown Source)

at netscape.ldap.LDAPConnSetupMgr.connect(Unknown Source)

at netscape.ldap.LDAPConnSetupMgr.access$000(Unknown Source)

at netscape.ldap.LDAPConnSetupMgr$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

• symsym Posts: 1
    edited August 25

Hi There,

Where do I post to discuss issues faced by EBS Users?

• 43135764313576 Posts: 1
    edited August 25

Hello. I created a post here, but maybe not the correct place for it. The topic of my post is "SuiteAnalytics Connect and Token Based Authentication".

edited August 26
    sym wrote:Hi There,Where do I post to discuss issues faced by EBS Users?

Try somewhere over in the sub spaces

edited August 26

@sym - There are also dozens of EBS subspaces in the My Oracle Support Community (MOSC), which is available to you if you have an active Oracle Support account.

See

• Mindrut SabinMindrut Sabin Posts: 5
    edited August 28

Hi,

I'm trying to publish several ideas for Oracle Eloqua.

I know these need to be placed in Dream It, under the Oracle Eloqua category.

I cannot select the Dreamt It place though (or join), and I'm not sure why.

pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

Sabin

edited August 28

@Mindrut Sabin - Eloqua is supported at the community, and the Eloqua ideas are located at Dream It.

• Mindrut SabinMindrut Sabin Posts: 5
    edited August 28

Thanks @Jim-D. Any idea though why I cannot select as the place to publish?

edited August 28

@Mindrut Sabin - Are you trying to create an idea here in the Groundbreakers community (formerly called Oracle Developer Community)?

If so, my guess would be that the Groundbreakers community ideas aren't connected to the Topliners community.

• Mike ConfentiMike Confenti Posts: 1
    edited September 16

Sorry if this is the wrong place for the question but here goes.

I have been trying to find a guide for the supported windows versions for LibAttach 1.4.3 so far the only thing I have come up with is an install doc from 2010 and that seems a bit out of date.

Thanks in advance Mike Confenti

• KayKKayK Posts: 1,605 Bronze Crown
    edited September 16

Hi Mike

do you know the search facility in the upper right corner ? https://community.oracle.com/search.jspa?q=LibAttach

regards

Kay

• 31555143155514 Posts: 1
    edited September 17

Hi,

I have question for Oracle Access manager, where should i post it?

edited September 18
    3155514 wrote:Hi,I have question for Oracle Access manager, where should i post it?

I'm not familiar with it myself, but other people seem to post over in the Identity Manager space for that.

• BurkinaoneBurkinaone Posts: 12 Green Ribbon

weird