- 3,701,738 Users
- 2,239,465 Discussions
- 7,835,501 Comments
- 64 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 31 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 32 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 41 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 10 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 8 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 63 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 46 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 25 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 24 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Can't access certview page
Hi, I'm taking OCAJP exam on thursday. After registering on Pearson I got email that indicated that I should authenticate my certview account before the exam
BEFORE THE EXAM
If you have not already done so, authenticate your CertView account.
• CertView is Oracle Certification’s web-based portal for all your certification program activity.
• Your exam results will NOT be available at Pearson VUE - you must log onto CertView to see your exam results and print your score report."
Yet when I try to access the certview account using the link I got in the email (http://certview.oracle.com/ ) after I log in all I see is a blank page
What should I do? I contacted the Pearson support but they said it's on Oracle side so I have to contact them. I tried to call Oracle but after waiting for serveral minutes I got information that I could only leave a message as no consultants are avaliable. I also tried to contact Oracle Certification page on facebook but I haven't got any response yet. I can't really find any support email neither.