- 3,728,440 Users
- 2,245,618 Discussions
- 7,853,528 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 5 Introduce Yourself!
- 284 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 62 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 53 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 19 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Transport Request for install base program in SAP ECC6.0 EHP3
I am working on a FDMEE integration project where the source system is SAP ECC6.0 EHP7. When I checked for TRs in Bristlecone website I found there are two relevant download options.
1.SAP ECC 6.0 EHP3 v39 - Transport Request for install base program in SAP ECC6.0 EHP3 and later versions for v39
2.SAP ECC 6.0 EHP6 v37 - Transport Request for install base program in SAP ECC6.0 EHP3 and later versions for v37
Client's development box is the golden client. So they are hesitant to go for Hit and Trial method. Could you please help me?