- 3,734,342 Users
- 2,246,954 Discussions
- 7,857,240 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 290 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Visual Builder Cloud Service
The Oracle technology community comprises the highest technical expertise in the industry. Between the innovations being built around the Java technology, to the open source community contributions made in the MySQL community, the Internet of Things and the traditional database technologies, Oracle technologists are driving innovation that is changing the world.
So it's no surprise that this rich community would have so many brilliant and ingenious women in its midst.
We're excited to gather friends here on the community space, share our experience and offer a hand to those women interested in technical mentorship and resources to help them build successful careers as Women in Technology.
To get started, a few tips:
- Check your profile...add information in your bio section and make sure you "friend" other women you see here in the WIT community page.
- Ask a question or join a discussion here on the page. Serve the ball.
- Comment, like and mark posts as Helpful. The more we interact, the more value we all will gain from this community.
- If you have an idea for an article, a blog or a resource you'd like to include, don't hesitate to contact Christina Brashear-Oracle to get your suggestions into play.
Looking forward to seeing you in the community!