- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 442 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 83 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 86 How Do I Use the Community?
- 59 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
For this Thursday I am posting a topic "Agile Methodology and Scrum"
Recently I attended a training where I learnt about this .It was interesting to know about Agile and Scrum.
I am sure many of you here would be following Agile in your work already .For the benefit of users who is interested to know about this here are few basic questions,
- What is Agile?
- Is there a difference between Agile and Scrum?
- When should you use waterfall method?When should you use Scrum?
- How Agile is different than other traditional software development models?
- Do you know about Scrum of Scrums?
- Can Agile methodology can be used in other than software products ?
- What is Sprint?
Looking forward for the active participation.