Forum Stats

• 3,708,647 Users
  • 2,241,104 Discussions
  • 7,840,519 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OTN Mission not updating percentage

Robert AngelRobert Angel Posts: 4,533 Bronze Crown

Hi,

there is a BI Badge for 100 Correct / 100 Helpful that I have approaching completion, but it seems to have 'stalled'.

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_1.png

i.e. 100 + 100 = 200 so you would think 2 right answers would yield 1% increase, but my progress on it has remained on 90% over at the very least 2 more correct answers on BI boards and probably a deal more.

The majority of my activity is on BI Boards; OBIEE and Planning and Budgeting being the two main forums.

i.e. I suspected it and then waited to get 2 more right answers on BI Boards to I could double check on my suspicion.

Can anyone rattle the plumbing?!

Chitrasai1-Oracle

Best Answer

• Chitrasai1-OracleChitrasai1-Oracle Posts: 1,534
    edited October 2018 Accepted Answer

I tested it now by marking two of your answers as Correct.It worked in moving the mission by 1%

pastedImage_0.png

Answers

edited October 2018

@Robert Angel

I am looking into it .Will update you soon.

Thanks

Chitra

Robert Angel
  • Robert AngelRobert Angel Posts: 4,533 Bronze Crown
    edited October 2018

Many thanks - I tried to follow Dude's suggestion to find out what subspace(s) were not being counted, but with there being so many sub-spaces under the Business Intelligence space it was no small job!

edited October 2018

Sorry, I replied to the wrong issue!!

I have had another correct today, making at least 3 corrects in the last few days, the percentage remains on 90% as it has done for sometime now, this really cannot be working.

edited October 2018

@Robert Angel

The majority of my activity is on BI Boards; OBIEE and Planning and Budgeting being the two main forums.i.e. I suspected it and then waited to get 2 more right answers on BI Boards to I could double check on my suspicion.

Can you provide me the thread links where your answer got marked recently ?

Robert Angel
    edited October 2018

Try these; -

https://community.oracle.com/thread/4179720

https://community.oracle.com/thread/4178877

https://community.oracle.com/thread/4179114

Gosh - that was depressing - it made me realise how many people do not reply / mark / anything when you give them the answer they need....

edited October 2018

And thank you again for your help!

Note I also raised the issue on this board of my not appearing on the BI Leaderboard - but having enough points on the sub-spaces to exceed the 10th place - perhaps there is a wider issue with my user?

Leaderboard does not seem consistent with subspace?!

Thanks again,

Robert.

Chitrasai1-Oracle
    edited October 2018

@Robert Angel

Thanks for reporting.

I have fixed the leader board issue.So it should fix the mission percentage issue with this fix .

Please monitor and let me know if the issue still persists going forward .

Robert Angel
    edited October 2018

Thanks - I do not see any difference on either the leader board or my mission percentage, but I will keep an eye on it and let you know if it remains like that as you suggest.

thank you for your efforts.

Robert.

edited October 2018 Accepted Answer

I tested it now by marking two of your answers as Correct.It worked in moving the mission by 1%

pastedImage_0.png

edited October 2018

Okay, not sure how many I lost so I will chalk it down to 'should have noticed sooner'.

Do I take it the leaderboard will not catch up for the big chunk of points / subspace that it must be missing?

edited October 2018

Thank you, through 'normal' means the percentage shifted today, so the mission is fixed.

The "Business Intelligence" leaderboard, however, continues to ignore either my EPM or my OBIEE points, as I should register on the leaders with my combined points, so you won one, the other remains not functioning as it should.

thank you for your efforts,

Robert.

Chitrasai1-Oracle
    edited October 2018

Hi,

don't know if this is the done thing to do, but if you want to replicate your answer along the lines of the board problem will clear then I will mark it correct there - I like to pay my dues.

And "thank you" - the leaderboard now seems to consist, for me at least...

Robert.

• mNemmNem Posts: 1,380 Gold Trophy
    edited November 2018

Hi,

FWIW,

I still have an unresolved issue similar to yours, but in another space (Database).

A possible glitch in the Reputation/Missions feature

Probably it's worth monitoring the next mission too.

Regards,

mNem

• L. FernigriniL. Fernigrini Database Practice Lead - Posts: 3,457 Bronze Crown
    edited November 2018

I've found the same problem, I'm stuck at database at 99% for a couple of months and  I had 2 or 3 correct answers market there. Also the general board in the profile does not show the same amount of points than the header section since a couple of months...

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

• mNemmNem Posts: 1,380 Gold Trophy
    edited November 2018

Hi,

It would probably help creating a new *ticket* and follow it up there. It seems they look into these things on a case by case basis.

Again, may want to monitor your 150/150 mission too.

Regards,

• L. FernigriniL. Fernigrini Database Practice Lead - Posts: 3,457 Bronze Crown
    edited November 2018

Thanks for your advice, I opened a new thread with my problem so they can review it sometime.