Forum Stats

• 3,708,295 Users
  • 2,240,999 Discussions
  • 7,840,201 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My thread does not show in the "recent content" section

Eslam_ElbyalyEslam_Elbyaly Posts: 4,116 Silver Trophy

Hi,

When I reply to a thread of mine, the thread does not show on the "recent content" section of the main page of Oracle application express page> overview tab.

pastedImage_0.png

but when I navigate to the "Content" tab, I can see it there.

It takes more than one day to see it on the "recent content" tab.

I posted a reply(no. 9) in the following thread yesterday(see date) and it's not shown on the "recent content" section till now.

Master-Detail between a form on a table and an interactive grid

What could be the problem? How should I report it?

Answers

• Timo HahnTimo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Moderator Posts: 36,616 Red Diamond
    edited January 2019

Is this really a problem?

I almost never look at the overview page, so I don't know or would not notice if there is a problem. For me, the content page is the essential one, as this is the one I'm looking at.

Anyway, @Chitrasai1-Oracle can you look into this, please?

Timo

• Eslam_ElbyalyEslam_Elbyaly Posts: 4,116 Silver Trophy
    edited January 2019
    Timo Hahn wrote:Is this really a problem?I almost never look at the overview page, so I don't know or would not notice if there is a problem. For me, the content page is the essential one, as this is the one I'm looking at.Anyway, Chitrasai1-Oracle can you look into this, please?Timo

I never looked at the "content" page. I always look at the recent content and maybe a number of other members do the same.

I wait days to get an answer for my questions and I thought that would be a reason.

It's a problem also because that's not the normal behavior of the platform. I.e, this reply will show up in the "recent content" page instantly. Why that does not happen in Apex space?

• Eslam_ElbyalyEslam_Elbyaly Posts: 4,116 Silver Trophy
    edited January 2019

it's solved now. Maybe it was a temporary problem.