Forum Stats

• 3,702,286 Users
  • 2,239,621 Discussions
  • 7,835,884 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Introduce Yourself to the Community!

Jim Finch-OracleJim Finch-Oracle Moderator Posts: 508 Employee
edited September 17 in Social Groups

We want to know more about you!

Please introduce yourself! Where do you live? What brings you to Oracle Community?

Share what you're working on and three things about yourself.

Best,

Jim Finch

Community Experience Manager

System Admin

Robert Nedelkow-OracleMirza AdeelUser_MN9OVUser_6K76QLuckyrajJean DonairesUser_123SQ

Best Answers

Answers

• diegocontrerasvdiegocontrerasv Posts: 1
    edited April 2019

Hola, my name is Diego!

I joined the OTN community to gain knowledge about Oracle products.

I've been working with Oracle technologies for 3 years.

Thanks!

• edited May 2019

Hi Community,

i am glad to be here and get a contribution here!

Tks!

• Rishabh JainRishabh Jain Posts: 2
    edited May 2019

Hello everyone,

My name is Rishabh Jain and i basically from Jaipur, Rajasthan, INDIA.

I recently joined as a consultant and i am completely new to oracle. This is a great opportunity for me to interact with experts as well as new people like me  on this platform.

Currently i am working on Core HR module of HCM Fusion.

Talking about my hobbies i am a published writer and i write in Hindi language.

Thank You.

• Jesús R. Aguilera P.Jesús R. Aguilera P. Posts: 2 Green Ribbon
    edited May 2019

Hello everyone

I'm Jesus Aguilera from Mexico, I've been working with oracle products for two years, and I'm looking for help with problems I've been encountering on work. Hope I can get and give answers with the help of the community!

Best regards!

User_WBLNO
  • XtinaRob24XtinaRob24 Posts: 1
    edited May 2019

Hi!

I am Cristina and I live in Georgia.  I am currently working on implementing NetSuite for my company in an existing OneWorld environment.  We merged with another company in 2018.  I am new to NetSuite and look forward to learning about its capabilities.  Fun facts:  I work with youth in my spare time and enjoy listening to live music.

• SPD50SPD50 Posts: 1
    edited June 2019

Hi

I am Priya from Columbus, USA.  I am currently working on Oracle Production Support.  My Oracle Support and Oracle Community are my go to places always!

• Renee MillerRenee Miller Posts: 6
    edited June 2019

Hello,

I just recently joined and am looking forward to connecting with others working on the same issues.

• AudenaAudena Posts: 8
    edited June 2019

Hello I live in DC and am happy to have found this forum.

• Renee MillerRenee Miller Posts: 6
    edited June 2019

Hi James,

I live in the Myrtle Beach area in SC.

I am looking to collaborate with others in Oracle Community.  I am currently working on implementing PeopleSoft Lease Administration.

I love living at the beach but also have a cabin in the mountains (best of both worlds).

• websitebuilderwebsitebuilder Posts: 1
    edited June 2019

A passionate content writer of thoughts, I am is interested in working and experimenting on multiple blogging styles. And I am working for more than 5 years on the digital marketing field. I love to the long drive, drawing, reading. watching a horror movie.

• Charli Bagga-OracleCharli Bagga-Oracle Posts: 1 Employee
    edited July 2019

Hi Everyone

I am Charli Bagga

I am based in India, I am a Consultant with Oracle Marketing Cloud Team.

Looking forward to learnings

• Julian Frey-EdorexJulian Frey-Edorex Posts: 3 Blue Ribbon
    edited July 2019

Hi

My name is Julian and I am based in switzerland and work as a consultant.

• edited July 2019

Hi Everyone, I'm Bhavya Singh and I work as a Digital Marketing Consultant for Oracle.

• Radu-OracleRadu-Oracle Posts: 3 Employee
    edited July 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm Radu and I work as a support engineer for Oracle HUB. Glad to be here!

• Marc Houle -OracleMarc Houle -Oracle Posts: 62
    edited July 2019

Hello everyone. I'm based out of Montreal. But in spite of being Canadian, I'm a horrible hockey player.

• edited July 2019

Hi,

I'm Raluca. Joined OTN  today. I used to work as a project manager for Genpact Romania.

Thanks,

• edited July 2019

My name's Lukas from Jakarta, Indonesia. I've been using Oracle XE & APEX for 3 years now.

I'm happy to meet you all.

• edited August 2019

Hi everyone,

My name is Valentin, I live in Spain, and work as a Product Manager for Oracle Database and Platform Cloud Services. Nice to meet you!
    Just ping me if there is anything I can help you with. Check my content on Oracle Community, you may find something useful there.

• Maaz KhanMaaz Khan Posts: 226 Gold Badge
    edited August 2019

Hi Everyone,

I am Maaz Khan working as Oracle Apps DBA in Oman. I am a foodie and equally love working out to burn those extra calories

Looking forward to learn, understand, deploy, repeat and MOS and Oracle Community are great platforms to do so.

Happy Learning, Happy sharing, Happy dbaing!!!

Regards,

Maaz

• SarathN-OracleSarathN-Oracle Posts: 5 Employee
    edited August 2019

Hello everyone

I am Sarath Nakka from India, I have been working with oracle products for Five years, and I joined the OTN community to gain knowledge.

Thanks!

• SarathN-OracleSarathN-Oracle Posts: 5 Employee
    edited August 2019

Hi,

I am Sarath Nakka i have joined community to gain knowledge and I've been working with Oracle technologies for 5 years.

Thanks!

• Melchor-FB-Support-OracleMelchor-FB-Support-Oracle Posts: 5 Employee
    edited August 2019

Hello,

Melchor here, in Food and Beverage Support, out of Columbia MD.

thanks!

• amcclureamcclure Posts: 2 Green Ribbon
    edited August 2019

Hello,

My name is Anton McClure. I joined Oracle Community to gain knowledge about Oracle's products and provide help whenever I can. Happy to meet you all and be a part of this community!

• SVasSVas Posts: 1 Blue Ribbon
    edited August 2019

Hi Community,

My name is Spyros and I have been working with Oracle products the last 15 years. I joined the community to get up to speed with the cloud hype!

• StickStick Posts: 805
    edited August 2019

Hi my name is Mike. I am working for the same company in Chicago for 35+ years. The first half of my working life I was in planning/scheduling on the operational side. Made the move to IT when we implemented EBS just a few versions ago...

Lucky to be the primary support for an international supply chain. Always wanted to be a history teacher and being able to learn new applications and then role then out to end users fills that void.

• Vasilis ZappasVasilis Zappas Posts: 1
    edited September 2019

Hi all,

My name is Vasilis Zappas and I am from Greece. I am working with Eurotel Hospitality which is Oracle's representative for Greece and Cyprus 11 years.

Best regards,

Vasilis

• jlederer-Oraclejlederer-Oracle Posts: 1
    edited September 2019

Greetings! My name is Jeremy & I am hoping to both contribute as well as get answers/knowledge through the MOSC Community, and am happy to be here!

• edited September 2019

Hello, I'm Alexandre, I live in Brazil and work as technical/functional consultant Oracle EBS since 2000

This account of mine is recent for being in a new company.

I'm here to share my knowledge and also to learn about Oracle Cloud

• edited October 2019

All,

My name is Naveen Gowda, I am from India and I live in Bengaluru ( ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು )

Apart from being part of Oracle's team, I am a foodie

B.Regards,

Naveen Gowda

• edited October 2019

Hi All, I work with the PeopleSoft FSCM group. Based in Bangalore.

• Rajkumar -OracleRajkumar -Oracle Posts: 24
    edited October 2019

Hello Community Members,

In India Development Center, Bangalore, I am Rajkumar S provide Technical Assistance as a Principal Engineer in Engineered Cloud Storage team. I have been working in community since 2013 and now my focus has increased due to passion. Willingness to work with global stakeholders, mentor team members, and build rapport.

• 33620423362042 Posts: 1
    edited November 2019

Hi All -

I am Venkatakrishnan Ramaswamy. People know me a Venkat/Venky....

I have been working as Oracle technical/functional consultant for last 15 years.

Started working on the cloud platform since a year  back - joined this group as have some queries and needed help to get thru those? OTN community was suggested as the best place to collaborate hence am here ...

Thanks

Venkat

• StickStick Posts: 805
    edited November 2019

Live in the midwest and sadly the weather is changing. Work for a discrete mfg company with a global footprint. Started in production planning and found my way over to the IT/systems analyst side years ago. Enjoy helping team members solving their day to day supply chain issues.

• Hendri-OracleHendri-Oracle Posts: 1
    edited November 2019

Hi Everyone,

I'm Hendri, Consultant for Food and Beverage GBU based in Singapore.

Glad to be here.

• Greg AylingGreg Ayling Posts: 2
    edited November 2019

I am Greg Ayling, long-time Forms developer in sunny Brisbane, Australia. 12c upgrades are no fun, so looking around for assistance.

• Jesús R. Aguilera P.Jesús R. Aguilera P. Posts: 2 Green Ribbon
    edited November 2019

That topic is exactly one of the ones that i want to get more info on: patching and upgrades. Let me know if you find something interesting.

• BluShadowBluShadow Moderator Posts: 40,798 Red Diamond
    edited November 2019
    Jesús R. Aguilera P. wrote:That topic is exactly one of the ones that i want to get more info on: patching and upgrades. Let me know if you find something interesting.

You probably want to look over in the

• Satyasis-OracleSatyasis-Oracle Posts: 2
    edited December 2019

Hi!

I'm Satyasis, from India, work as a Senior DevOps Engineer. Happy to find this community, hope to contribute to the community going forward, interact with the experts and get some help as well.

Thanks.

• Abhijit GourAbhijit Gour Posts: 88
    edited December 2019

Hello Techies,

This is Abhijit Gour, I'm here because I love Oracle technology and products, would continue to learn with you all.

Thank you!

• David SalterDavid Salter Posts: 3
    edited January 9

Hi all,

I'm David.  I'm a software engineer using Java and Oracle technologies.  I'm here to contribute to the community and share my knowledge and learn more.

• Kamil SimekKamil Simek Posts: 1
    edited January 10

Hi everyone,

I'm Kamil. I'm working with Oracle technologies, specially Solaris. I'm keen to learn from this community and share my knowledge where I can.

• 41656114165611 Posts: 1
    edited January 13

Happy Monday All...

My name is April i'm from California. Looking forward to learn from all of you.

edited January 14

Hello David, Kamil and April and welcome to the Community.

April, you may want to change your display name so that you're not just a number and then people can recognise you more easily during discussions.  It doesn't have to be your real name (as you can see from myself).  Instructions for doing that are here: https://community.oracle.com/docs/DOC-889070#jive_content_id_How_can_I_change_my_Display_Name

• RichardAdamsRichardAdams Posts: 1
    edited January 17

Please introduce yourself!

Hi. My name is Richard Adams.

Where do you live?

Memphis, Tennessee

What brings you to Oracle Community?

My employer is migrating to NetSuite as our ERP. I know nothing about NetSuite. However, I do know how to search for answers pretty well and ask questions politely. Therefore, I am here.

Share what you're working on.

My work centers on replenishment.

Share three things about yourself.

1. I've done analytical stuff for a living for about thirty years.
    2. I try to stay relevant in regards to doing analytical stuff for a living - I watch a lot of YouTube videos.
    3. I enjoy the sport of power lifting.
    edited January 20

Welcome Richard.

What brings you to Oracle Community?My employer is migrating to NetSuite as our ERP. I know nothing about NetSuite. However, I do know how to search for answers pretty well and ask questions politely. Therefore, I am here.

Always a good approach. 

• 41772264177226 Posts: 1
    edited January 24

Hello. I decided to write here first to understand how everything works here

• JanaBJanaB Posts: 1 Green Ribbon
    edited January 24

I'm Jana from Iowa. Joined my company in October 2019 in a System Support Team role, supporting our NetSuite users. Looking forward to sharing ideas with other community members. I've been a part of other systems' communities and have always found them very useful. Originally from Minnesota. I love music, sports and dancing.

• Andreas MoellerAndreas Moeller Posts: 4 Green Ribbon
    edited February 11

Life is good to me and made me a software developer for Oracle APEX and PL / SQL. There are so many interesting projects in this area. Unfortunately, you can not do them all (even if you try). My path also leads me through data warehouses and into the cloud. It's nice to be at home, develop workflows, and create reports that really help others. I'm at home in Germany and am currently working in Dortmund.

• KayKKayK Posts: 1,605 Bronze Crown
    edited February 11

Herzlich willkommen in der Community.

Viele Grüße aus Bonn

Kay

• pmdbapmdba Posts: 103 Bronze Badge
    edited February 18

Greetings! I'm Pete, from the Dayton, Ohio area. I've been active in the community forums for a while, but just now getting around to introducing myself.