• 2,254,644 Discussions
  • 7,880,078 Comments

Discussions

Introduce Yourself to the Community!

Answers

• User_CAUIL
    User_CAUIL Member Posts: 1 Green Ribbon

Hi everyone,

My name is Rinku Alex and I work as an Automation Developer. I am here to learn more about Oracle products and to find answers for some of the doubts I have.

Looking forward to learning more about Oracle from this community.

Thank you!

• yusrina
    yusrina Member Posts: 0 Green Ribbon

Hi All, my name is Yusrina, currently live in Malaysia. I'm looking forward to learn Java here and get the certification.

I'm glad to be able to join this community. Thank you in advance.

• yusrina
    yusrina Member Posts: 0 Green Ribbon

Hi All, my name is Yusrina, currently live in Malaysia. I'm looking forward to learn Java here and get the certification.

I'm glad to be able to join this community. Thank you in advance.

• User_R9ZB4
    User_R9ZB4 Member Posts: 0 Green Ribbon

Hi all, my name is Marco, I work on Oracle databases and I am here for trobleshooting issues and having some good advice.

Kind regards

• User_ZP0BG
    User_ZP0BG Member Posts: 0 Green Ribbon

Hi everyone, Sean here from Australia. I'm working with PeopleSoft, Oracle DBs, Solaris and on-prem SPARC hardware.

• Akhash Ramnath
    Akhash Ramnath Member Posts: 4 Green Ribbon

Hello DBA Enthusiasts,

I am Akhash Ramnath, I have extensively worked on various versions of Oracle Database and E-Business Suite in multiple platforms. I sincerely believe that throughout this DBA voyage I have gained a reasonable amount of knowledge on EBS and DB, mostly on the administration aspect. I want to take this opportunity to learn and share some of the knowledge I gained from my experience through this Community and .

• User_5168S
    User_5168S Member Posts: 0 Green Ribbon

Hello, I have been working with oracle for the past 15 years as an ERP developer in Brazil. I realized that desktop applications have no future and its time to move to a web based language. First I was interested in PHP with laravel but now I am considering to move to APEX to convert the ERP application. Hope to find an anwer to this important move in APEX! If any brazilian member here use APEX with NF-e /NFC-e I would like to have some tips about it!

• User_5168S
    User_5168S Member Posts: 0 Green Ribbon

Hello, I have been working with oracle for the past 15 years as an ERP developer in Brazil. I realized that desktop applications have no future and its time to move to a web based language. First I was interested in PHP with laravel but now I am considering to move to APEX to convert the ERP application. Hope to find an anwer to this important move in APEX! If any brazilian member here use APEX with NF-e /NFC-e I would like to have some tips about it!

• User_9LW2A
    User_9LW2A Member Posts: 1 Green Ribbon

Hi,

I'm Branko living in NZ but originally from Slovenia. I worked with Oracle for about 10 years mainly with PL/SQL, forms and reports but have moved now to data analysis.

I want learn more about Oracle Apex and gain knowledge from you guys so that I can develop some web applications.

Have a great day everyone.

• C.Evans
    C.Evans Member Posts: 7 Green Ribbon

Hey everyone,

I'm Evans from Hampshire, U.K. I'm interested in cloud infrastructure in general, particularly Oracle Autonomous Database technology and APEX.

I currently have a project using APEX to create an in-house application to solve a particular use-case for my family business. That's taken me on an interesting journey of learning and discovery on APEX itself, SQL and PL/SQL, as well as other related technologies. I've certainly learnt a lot so far from the community by searching for answers to some of the issues that I face. I look forward to being an active member of the Oracle Community for the greater good.