• 7,875,047 Comments

Discussions

Introduce Yourself to the Community!

Answers

• Rajkumar -Oracle
    Rajkumar -Oracle Member Posts: 24
    edited Oct 31, 2019 8:16AM

Hello Community Members,

In India Development Center, Bangalore, I am Rajkumar S provide Technical Assistance as a Principal Engineer in Engineered Cloud Storage team. I have been working in community since 2013 and now my focus has increased due to passion. Willingness to work with global stakeholders, mentor team members, and build rapport.

3362042 Member Posts: 1
    edited Nov 4, 2019 10:32AM

Hi All -

I am Venkatakrishnan Ramaswamy. People know me a Venkat/Venky....

I have been working as Oracle technical/functional consultant for last 15 years.

Started working on the cloud platform since a year  back - joined this group as have some queries and needed help to get thru those? OTN community was suggested as the best place to collaborate hence am here ...

Thanks

Venkat

• Stick
    Stick Member Posts: 805
    edited Nov 5, 2019 9:03AM

Live in the midwest and sadly the weather is changing. Work for a discrete mfg company with a global footprint. Started in production planning and found my way over to the IT/systems analyst side years ago. Enjoy helping team members solving their day to day supply chain issues.

• Hendri-Oracle
    Hendri-Oracle Member Posts: 1
    edited Nov 13, 2019 3:39AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm Hendri, Consultant for Food and Beverage GBU based in Singapore.

Glad to be here.

• Greg Ayling
    Greg Ayling Member Posts: 2
    edited Nov 20, 2019 10:56AM

I am Greg Ayling, long-time Forms developer in sunny Brisbane, Australia. 12c upgrades are no fun, so looking around for assistance.

• Jesús R. Aguilera P.
    Jesús R. Aguilera P. Member Posts: 2 Red Ribbon
    edited Nov 28, 2019 6:08PM

That topic is exactly one of the ones that i want to get more info on: patching and upgrades. Let me know if you find something interesting.

• BluShadow
    BluShadow Member, Moderator Posts: 41,491 Red Diamond
    edited Nov 29, 2019 2:58AM
    Jesús R. Aguilera P. wrote:That topic is exactly one of the ones that i want to get more info on: patching and upgrades. Let me know if you find something interesting.

You probably want to look over in the

• Satyasis-Oracle
    Satyasis-Oracle Member Posts: 2
    edited Dec 10, 2019 1:00AM

Hi!

I'm Satyasis, from India, work as a Senior DevOps Engineer. Happy to find this community, hope to contribute to the community going forward, interact with the experts and get some help as well.

Thanks.

• Abhijit Gour
    Abhijit Gour Member Posts: 88
    edited Dec 18, 2019 9:51AM

Hello Techies,

This is Abhijit Gour, I'm here because I love Oracle technology and products, would continue to learn with you all.

Thank you!

• David Salter
    David Salter Member Posts: 3
    edited Jan 9, 2020 6:42AM

Hi all,

I'm David.  I'm a software engineer using Java and Oracle technologies.  I'm here to contribute to the community and share my knowledge and learn more.