• 7,875,581 Comments

Discussions

Introduce Yourself to the Community!

Answers

• Kamil Simek
    Kamil Simek Member Posts: 1
    edited Jan 10, 2020 10:37AM

Hi everyone,

I'm Kamil. I'm working with Oracle technologies, specially Solaris. I'm keen to learn from this community and share my knowledge where I can.

4165611 Member Posts: 1
    edited Jan 13, 2020 2:23PM

Happy Monday All...

My name is April i'm from California. Looking forward to learn from all of you.

• BluShadow
    BluShadow Member, Moderator Posts: 41,500 Red Diamond
    edited Jan 14, 2020 3:13AM

Hello David, Kamil and April and welcome to the Community.

April, you may want to change your display name so that you're not just a number and then people can recognise you more easily during discussions.  It doesn't have to be your real name (as you can see from myself).  Instructions for doing that are here: https://community.oracle.com/docs/DOC-889070#jive_content_id_How_can_I_change_my_Display_Name

• RichardAdams
    RichardAdams Member Posts: 1
    edited Jan 17, 2020 4:29PM

Please introduce yourself!

Hi. My name is Richard Adams.

Where do you live?

Memphis, Tennessee

What brings you to Oracle Community?

My employer is migrating to NetSuite as our ERP. I know nothing about NetSuite. However, I do know how to search for answers pretty well and ask questions politely. Therefore, I am here.

Share what you're working on.

My work centers on replenishment.

Share three things about yourself.

1. I've done analytical stuff for a living for about thirty years.
    2. I try to stay relevant in regards to doing analytical stuff for a living - I watch a lot of YouTube videos.
    3. I enjoy the sport of power lifting.
  • BluShadow
    BluShadow Member, Moderator Posts: 41,500 Red Diamond
    edited Jan 20, 2020 3:29AM

Welcome Richard.

What brings you to Oracle Community?My employer is migrating to NetSuite as our ERP. I know nothing about NetSuite. However, I do know how to search for answers pretty well and ask questions politely. Therefore, I am here.

Always a good approach. 

4177226 Member Posts: 1
    edited Jan 24, 2020 9:13AM

Hello. I decided to write here first to understand how everything works here

• JanaB
    JanaB Member Posts: 1 Green Ribbon
    edited Jan 24, 2020 4:45PM

I'm Jana from Iowa. Joined my company in October 2019 in a System Support Team role, supporting our NetSuite users. Looking forward to sharing ideas with other community members. I've been a part of other systems' communities and have always found them very useful. Originally from Minnesota. I love music, sports and dancing.

• Andreas Moeller
    Andreas Moeller Member Posts: 5 Green Ribbon
    edited Feb 11, 2020 7:44AM

Life is good to me and made me a software developer for Oracle APEX and PL / SQL. There are so many interesting projects in this area. Unfortunately, you can not do them all (even if you try). My path also leads me through data warehouses and into the cloud. It's nice to be at home, develop workflows, and create reports that really help others. I'm at home in Germany and am currently working in Dortmund.

User_VME95
  • KayK
    KayK Member Posts: 1,685 Bronze Crown
    edited Feb 11, 2020 8:15AM

Herzlich willkommen in der Community.

Viele Grüße aus Bonn

Kay

• pmdba
    pmdba Member Posts: 103 Bronze Badge
    edited Feb 18, 2020 8:32AM

Greetings! I'm Pete, from the Dayton, Ohio area. I've been active in the community forums for a while, but just now getting around to introducing myself.

User_SP277