• 7,875,032 Comments

Discussions

Introduce Yourself to the Community!

Answers

• Chris Clarke
    Chris Clarke Member Posts: 1 Green Ribbon
    edited Feb 18, 2020 10:55AM

Hi Oracle Community!

My name is Chris and I work as a programmer.  I am in the United States and I come here mostly for troubleshooting.  I am currently working on several SOA composites.

I have some personal projects I work on in my spare time, I love playing video games, and almost every year I go to some sort of recurring Halloween event.

User_Z9RR4
  • Denis Axler
    Denis Axler Member Posts: 2 Red Ribbon
    edited Feb 27, 2020 8:04AM

Hello,

my name is Denis from Germany. I am working with Oracle Database, Exadata and ZDLRA.

I am looking to collaborate with others in Oracle Community.

• mloe
    mloe Member Posts: 2 Blue Ribbon
    edited Mar 2, 2020 7:04AM

Hello!  My name is Mindy Loe and I work in Littleton, Colorado.  I need help with a problem after searching for a solution in My Oracle Support and various search engines. I'm an old-school DBA.  Three things: I love pugs, glamping, and the mountains.

• Mac101
    Mac101 Member Posts: 4
    edited Mar 4, 2020 5:13AM

Hi, I´m Dirk look for good and sunny IT-solutions.

• Theron Schultz
    Theron Schultz Member Posts: 1
    edited Mar 10, 2020 2:00PM

Hi, I'm Theron and live in the United States. I recently started working as a PeopleSoft developer. Three things about me: I'm a baseball fan, I like reading mystery novels, and I have four guinea pigs.

• JesusBM-Oracle
    JesusBM-Oracle Member Posts: 22 Employee
    edited Mar 10, 2020 3:12PM

Hello Oracle community,

My name is Jesus Botello Mares, I am a Principal Technical Engineer for US DWH team. I have over seventeen years of experience working with Oracle software, he started as a developer and eventually become a DBA.

• ShyamG-Oracle
    ShyamG-Oracle Member Posts: 2 Employee
    edited Mar 12, 2020 3:01AM

Hello,

Am Shyam and am working on Oracle Applications. Would like to learn from the community as well as contribute by sharing the knowledge that I acquired.

Thanks

• ricardoprins
    ricardoprins Member Posts: 2
    edited Mar 13, 2020 8:44AM

Hi! I am Ricardo, I want to learn more in depth about how Java works! I love Math, programming and my family!

• 白瑞钧
    白瑞钧 Member Posts: 1 Blue Ribbon
    edited Mar 13, 2020 1:09PM

Hi! I am Ruijun, I hope to learn more knowledge about databases through Oracle. My hobbies are photography and traveling. Nice to meet you.

User_RWQVJ
  • GeoGM
    GeoGM Member Posts: 9
    edited Mar 29, 2020 11:45AM

I have retired since I joined in 2013 and I confess that I am actually looking for more of an Oracle Community that is rather more loosely connected to general trends in the overall Internet Community as a whole and not looking for discussion of specific products and the like.

If a looser style of discussion Community is not allowed here at Oracle at the present time, I suppose somebody can let me know on this platform where I am posting right now, or possibly send me a PM and let me know I am out of place and so on.

Thank you for any help you might be able to provide a senior citizen.  That is, a senior Net Citizen.  By the way, I am also a member of the ISOC and have been for many years, even before I joined here in 2013.

User_RWQVJ